Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-01-2022, 02:44 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - November

November 1: The recent adjustments that you have made, both great and small, will begin to produce results. Your obedience to My leading will be rewarded in ways that you could not have expected or imagined. Continue in righteousness and establish yourself in peace as you move forward in consecration to Me. Psalm 84:5-7 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; each one appears before God in Zion.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2022, 05:52 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2: You must take life as it comes. You cannot decide how you will react or respond in situations you are not facing here and now. It is all conjecture and presumption. There is enough for you to deal with today without projecting out to the unknown. Stand solidly where you are right now, and do not worry about the future. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Old 11-03-2022, 05:22 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3: Prepare yourself for another shift in your life experiences and circumstances. Your inclination will be to hang on to what is familiar and safe, but you must move with the flow of My Spirit without fear or trepidation. Trust Me to re-establish you on higher ground and a firm foundation. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:10 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 4: When you review your life have no regrets. Nothing is wasted in My Kingdom. Your life experiences, whether good or bad, were necessary and instructive. You have been shaped and fashioned by your accomplishments and your failures. Rejoice in your successes, and learn from your defeats as you strive to live, move and have your being in Me. Romans 3:21-26 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:54 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 5: To those who are moving through life at break-neck speed, it is time for you to rest and recuperate. Enter into My rest where you can let go of the stress and strain. Come into My presence where you can quiet your soul and be rejuvenated. Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:15 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6: These are days to be excellent. Be the best version of yourself possible. Arise to every position of righteousness, justice and faithfulness. Hold yourself to the high standard of My Word and purposes. You can do this because I have sent the Helper to assist you in this endeavor. John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Old 11-07-2022, 06:00 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7: I keep seeing a vision of a teeter-totter with someone standing in the middle so that it is level, and I heard the Lord say: Find your center of stability (mentally, emotionally, and spiritually) and stay there. Keep your balance so that you are neither up nor down. Maintain your sense of being on a firm foundation through strong and unwavering relationship with Me. That is where you will prosper. Matthew 7:24-25 Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:52 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8: Be true to yourself and your righteous values. Maintain peace. Much of what you worry about is beyond your ability to change. Put your trust in Me to do what you cannot and to show you the way to spiritual perfection. Allow Me to set you in a place that you cannot understand here and now, but it will make perfect sense in the days ahead. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:25 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9: Never underestimate My power to heal. Ask in faith without wavering; have complete trust in Me and do not doubt even for one moment. When you seek with all your heart, you will find. Ask and it will be given. Do not be afraid! Fear undermines faith. Matthew 7:7-11 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
Old 11-10-2022, 05:28 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10: Leave the troubles of the past behind. There is nothing you can do about what has happened, but there is plenty you can do with what is ahead. Set your heart and mind to do all that I have for you. Settle yourself to move with the flow of My Spirit. I have gone before you to prepare the way. Isaiah 40:4-5 Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth; the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
Old 11-11-2022, 05:47 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 11: This is a time to get organized and to tie up loose ends. You need to be clear and unemcumbered for the next leg of your journey. You have already come a long way. Pause and consider where you were a year ago and put it behind you. This is a new day with new possibilities. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 11-12-2022, 06:01 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12: Procrastination is an anchor. You cannot progress until you do the things that you have been putting off. Put aside dread and do what needs to be done. You will be relieved and ready to face every new day with confidence. Remember that you are not alone; I am with you every step of the way, says the Lord. Proverbs 10:4 A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
Old 11-13-2022, 05:49 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13: I have called you to a new anointing that requires your awareness. You can improve your spiritual discernment by looking and listening as I reveal My purposes. It is My desire that you deliberately ascend to a higher place where you can receive wisdom and direction. Quietly and powerfully carry out My instructions, says the Lord. Psalm 101:6 My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with Me; he who walks in a perfect way, he shall serve Me.
Old 11-14-2022, 05:51 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 14: Today you are turning over a new leaf. It will be a new page in your personal history, a new beginning if you will. You can make positive changes that will improve your attitude and the way you live. Do not pass up this opportunity to renew your commitments to those close to you and your spiritual commitment to Me. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 11-15-2022, 04:28 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 15: In my spirit I keep hearing the phrase "new heights and new horizons". I believe we are at the beginning of a new spiritual ride that will take us to new heights where we can see beyond our limited view. We will have the opportunity to embrace a higher purpose and expanded vision of spiritual truth about ourselves and our future as we walk in the Spirit and seek the face of the Lord. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Post New ThreadReply