Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-16-2020, 05:07 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 16: In a vision I saw a huge mud bog that reminded me of quicksand. I saw a mud-caked arm come out of the mud and reach up. Then, a hand came down from heaven and took hold of the muddy hand and lifted the man out of the mud. He lay there as though dying, but the sun came out and dried the mud, which began to crack and fall away. Breath and new life began to flow through him, and he stood on his feet restored, refreshed, and renewed. It was a new beginning with new opportunities to live. Hosea 14:7 Those who dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall be revived like grain, and grow like a vine. Their scent shall be like the wine of Lebanon.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2020, 06:43 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 17: There is a wave of condemnation sweeping through mankind. It is an attack from the enemy to establish a sense of failure and self-loathing. Listen to Me! I love and value every human being, and I am reaching out to you with the truth of your worth, says the Lord. Do not believe the lies that will bring discouragement and depression. 1 Peter 5:10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
Old 04-18-2020, 04:39 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 18: Do not despair for I am opening alternative doors for you to accomplish all that I have set you to be and to do. What you presumed your path to be has taken a turn that you could not have foreseen. But, I am still with you, says the Lord, and I will guide you so that you will not miss one step of My perfect will for you. Rest in that assurance. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Old 04-19-2020, 06:32 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 19: Life as you knew it has changed forever, but the changes that you have made were absolutely necessary for all involved. You are living your life within parameters that will become a new normal for you and will provide a level of safety that you never considered. Allow the anointing of My Spirit to envelop you and guide you in all your ways, says the Lord. 1 John 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
Old 04-20-2020, 05:10 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 20: You will have prime opportunities to bring encouragement to those around you. Woe to those who denigrate and disparage others. Remember the golden rule to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The law of sowing and reaping cannot be avoided or overridden. Encourage and you will be encouraged. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Old 04-21-2020, 06:06 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 21: With fewer distractions, you can be far more efficient in accomplishing what you have to do. You will be able to give more thought and consideration to the things that really matter. Do not waste time on disappointment and discouragement. Encourage yourself in the knowledge that this time can produce unexpected and excellent results. Psalm 16:3 As for the saints who are on the earth, "They are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight."
Old 04-22-2020, 05:56 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 22: You are being moved day by day to a new place in the realm of the Spirit. I have been calling you to come higher, but you were distracted by life issues and world values. Now is the time when you can set your mind and heart on heavenly things and come into true unity with Me, says the Lord. Luke 10:40-42 But Martha was distracted with much serving, and she approached Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me." And Jesus answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her."
Old 04-23-2020, 05:57 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 23: In a vision I saw a tortoise with its head retracted into the shell. And, I heard the Lord admonishing us to stay safe and to remember that ultimately He is our help and our safe haven in times of trouble. We must stay in touch with Him and trust Him to surround us with a hedge of protection. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:07 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 24: There has been a great divergence among Christians. Many of you began with great zeal, but in the progression of time you have only managed to maintain religious attitudes and have lost your first love. I am calling you back to a place of genuine desire to be one with Me, says the Lord. You must settle this issue in the depths of your soul and deliberately re-establish divine connection. 2 Chronicles 7:14 "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
Old 04-25-2020, 06:17 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 25: One day at a time; one step at a time. Stay present with Me and maintain an eternal perspective. Every thought you think, every word your speak, everything you do either molds you into My image or moves you away from Me, says the Lord. Set yourself to be consciously aware of your spiritual condition at all times. Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."
Old 04-26-2020, 05:34 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 26: Remember the commandment to love one another. In order to do this you have to see others as equals. If you are to be numbered among those who love Me, you must be done with justifying hatred and prejudice. Let Me reveal your areas of pride and superiority so that you can fulfill My desires and your destiny, says the Lord. Mathew 22:37-39 Jesus said to him, "‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’"
Old 04-27-2020, 05:55 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 27: Take this time to reflect on where you have been and how you have responded to your circumstances. Let go of the past and return to Me so that you can be revived and renewed. I will restore you and send healing to your body, mind and spirit, says the Lord. Isaiah 40:10 Behold, the Lord God shall come with a strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.
Old 04-28-2020, 05:33 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 28: Never think or believe that I have forgotten you, says the Lord. You are of great value to Me. You belong to Me. I have not shut My eyes so that I do not see you, nor have I closed my ears to your cries. Rise up in faith and renew yourself in the truth of My love for you. Luke 12:6-7 "Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
Old 04-29-2020, 06:20 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 29: I speak to the many who have hardened your heart in the effort of self-protection. Soften your heart and look with compassion on others who are struggling. Listen for My still, small voice as I show you how to help those less fortunate. Deliberately develop a heart of love and empathy. Hebrews 13:16 But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
Old 04-30-2020, 01:05 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 30: You have learned some things that will serve you for the rest of your days. And you have been given many opportunities to grow spiritually, for which you will forever be grateful. But now you are on the verge of breakthrough in a number of ways. You will move forth with a greater sense of gentleness. James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Post New ThreadReply