Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-02-2022, 06:26 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default The Trumpet - 2022

January 2: Come and walk with Me. If you walk with Me you will learn of My ways, the ways that have been hard for you to find in the past. If you walk with Me you will become one with Me and if you become one with Me then you will know the way in which you should go. You will be able to receive all that I will reveal in this season. If you come with Me on this journey you will be blessed beyond measure. So come, says the Lord.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2022, 06:29 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 9: Mount up and go higher, no longer be earth bound, no longer be troubled by the circumstances that you are walking through. Do not be troubled by those things that come against you, for I have given you power over all the work of the enemy and over every circumstance that you will find yourself in. So, be encouraged even in this moment that I am with you. I will never leave you or forsake you. I will lead you, guide you, and anoint you so that you will have victory.
Old 01-16-2022, 06:11 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 16: I say to you, examine the nonsense in your thinking. For I say, indeed, many of you are occupied with nonsense. But, I would have you choose to believe and receive that which I am bringing and imparting rather than leaning on your own understanding. Reflect on and examine your thoughts, attitudes and motives. My purposes for you are not to muddle around in the things of the world, but for you to ascend on high and live in the realm of spiritual experience. So rise and come higher, and let the wind of My Spirit move you, and let the anointing of My word perfect you, says the Lord.
Old 01-23-2022, 06:14 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 23: I know what you have been through. I know the harshness that you have experienced. I know the reality of that, but please understand that it will ultimately be for the benefit of strength and trust in Me. Those things that you have endured will make you stronger in the long run. As you move forward you will find the strength that I have given you. That which you have suffered will cause you to walk with greater faith, greater revelation, and greater focus than ever before. This new reality is now unfolding before you. You will emerge in victory. This day, see yourself as victorious.
Old 01-30-2022, 06:16 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 30: As you come to Me in this season I will bring forth the true manifestation of My nature in you. I will bring you to a place of understanding that your citizenship in heaven has already been established. I will enlighten you and carry you into My purposes and into the glory of the kingdom. I say come! Rise up! Come to Me and into the power of My anointing. Let My glory overshadow you. Let it be a covering over you, and let it remain upon you until the fullness of it manifests.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:17 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6: If God be for you who can be against you? If God is for you, you will indeed prosper, have victory, and receive healing. He will undertake on your behalf and will go before you and lead you into the fullness of that which He has for you. That fullness will include a knowledge of Him that you have never had before. With His love bestowed upon you, He will usher you into and through this season in a position of victory over hindrances, infirmity, and every divisive thing that comes into your life. Trust and believe.
Old 02-13-2022, 06:56 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13: It is time for you to become new wine skins, for the old wine skins have become dry and hardened and will not be able to expand with the revelation of that which I am doing in this season. So, let your wine skin be renewed by the oil of this moment and the oil that I am providing for you. Let the oil of My touch and My glory soften and refresh you, anoint you, and hold you. Let the oil of My glory come upon you. Be renewed. Be made into a new skin so that you may hold the glory of this season and so you may not only have a taste of it but that you shall become full of it; that you shall contain all that I am doing. Let My glory come upon you and change you, says the Lord God.
Old 02-20-2022, 01:36 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 20: My word has declared your potential and established the possibilities of that which I am bringing you into. My word will be performed in your life as you believe it and as you exercise your right by way of free will to have victory over all of the works of the enemy. I declare that you are able to rise up in Spirit and defeat whatever has established itself against you. Remove yourself from every hindrance and be free. Let every enemy established against you be rebuked and removed, says the Lord.
Old 02-28-2022, 06:52 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27: Come now, My children, and rise up on your most holy faith. I say this because the world itself is spiraling into the chaos of humanity. And, this will forever get worse as you go to the end of all things. But, you are those who have been justified by your faith. It is a time when you must learn to live absolutely by faith. The word of faith that I have written is the strength and power of this day and you will do well to embrace it and put it to use, says the Lord.
Old 03-05-2022, 11:20 PM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6: I heard the Lord say: Hear My word for it is true. If you will embrace the process of clearing the clutter from your mind, you will indeed hear Me. You will see the things that I have desired to show you. You will know of the things that I want to do for you and with you. This process is for each and every one of My children. Only believe what I am saying and set yourself to receive.
Old 03-13-2022, 07:03 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13: Life lived in the Spirit is the place of victory! Therefore, rule in your temple and order your life by My Spirit. No one will do this for you. You are in charge. But, if you seek Me, I will help you. These are challenging days, but you are able to thrive in them because greater am I in you than those who oppose you, says the Lord. 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Old 03-20-2022, 05:42 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 20: Examine yourself to find out whether you are in true faith or not. You can trust Me to help you. I will bring correction without condemnation. I would have you to become the best version of yourself, to be all that you can be, and become what I have designed you to be, says the Lord. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:22 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 27: My spiritual light is increasing over My people. The light will help you see so that My purposes can be established in your life. This light will cause the darkness that Satan has established to dissipate. So, awaken now and allow My light to shine forth. It will establish a path of liberty for you to walk on, says the Lord. Ephesians 5:13-14 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says: Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:22 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3: I would have you, My people, understand that resurrection power is available to you. The power of the authority of Christ has been given to you. Use that authority to fight the good fight of faith. Overcome all the works of the enemy that are against you. Live in freedom and liberty. Walk in the way that has been prepared for you. Walk in truth. Walk in the glory of a great salvation. Walk in My presence day to day remembering the price has been paid. Do not forget the benefits that you have been given. Press on! Never give up, never sit down, and do not allow yourself to be discouraged.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:10 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10: Do not allow the atmosphere of the world to weigh you down and create fear. For, I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. You have the right to prosper in the journey. So, throw your burdens and the things that trouble you onto Me, for My burden is light and easy to carry. Trust Me to take care of the issues that you cannot take care of. I am with you and for you. Understand that you belong to Me. I know who you are, and I know your heart; I am for you. This is a specific time of new beginnings with Me, says the Lord.
Post New ThreadReply