Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-26-2019, 06:14 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 26: These are the days of breaking through the darkness of your own soul and spirit. Honest internal work is required before you can actually see what is keeping you from the light of My presence. It is My will for you to live and walk in the light so that you can actually be the light of the world, says the Lord. Be done with evil intentions. Matthew 5:14-16 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2019, 11:53 AM   #32
AnonsPurplePride

Default Thank You "Bluidkiti & Sticky"

May God Bless You "Bluidkiti" Every time I read the Small Straws I fell so much more Serene. I have been "Sharing" The good word to anyone willing to "read/listen" :

Sincerely, Anon.
AnonsPurplePride is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonsPurplePride For Sharing:
Old 10-27-2019, 05:59 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 27: I saw lights in a vision--one on either side of me and one out ahead of me. I knew they set the boundaries of our journey. I heard the Lord say that if we would stay within the spiritual parameters set for us that our success would be assured. Our decisions will either be according to His will or according to our flesh. Flesh will move us off of His perfect path, but walking in the Spirit will keep us in His heart and in His will. Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings.
Old 10-28-2019, 06:37 AM   #34
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 28: It is time for you to buckle down and get serious about what you have been called to do. Refuse the temptation to be lazy and just get by spiritually. You will have plenty of opportunities to give up or quit altogether, but know that it is more important than ever to stay the course, says the Lord. Seek Me for refreshment. Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:20 AM   #35
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 29: In a vision I saw dozens if not hundreds of snakes coming out from under rocks and hiding places. They were fleeing and it seemed as though they could not go fast enough. I sought the Lord about this vision, and I believe we are entering a time of deliverance where God's people will no longer allow evil to lurk in hidden places. It is time for us to rise up against darkness in ourselves and not give place for the devil. Ephesians 4:26-27 "Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil.
Old 10-29-2019, 12:54 PM   #36
AnonsPurplePride

Dear Bluidkiti, Thank you once again for the reference to Psalms, and Ephesians. It has been far too long since I have felt secure enough to open my Bible. The lack of Privacy feels as if it is invading my Literacy. My mind is Serene but my Fists Feel Mean. Just a quick poem, from me to you, and Anyone who is Feeling Blue. Don't loose hope, Hold your head High. My Higher Power is nothing to fear and Cower... So it's time I Rest, and Listen to the Best. God gave Me two ears and one Mouth to use Respectfully, I'm also grateful for my eyes allowing me to see. I may feel 82 in my Broken bones and Heart, but that doesn't mean I will fall apart. The healing I need is part of my Spiritual Recovery, I pray The Father will Help Me See. Written October 29, 2019 By: Tiffany Darlene Strayer a.k.a. AnonMe a.k.a AnonsPurplePride

Quotes tagged as "darkness" Showing 1-30 of 2,387 From: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/darkness

Martin Luther King Jr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
? Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
tags: darkness, drive-out, hate, inspirational, light, love, peace71708 likesLike

Bram Stoker
“There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.”
? Bram Stoker, Dracula
tags: darkness, light, mina, van-helsing3725 likesLike

Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
? Plato
AnonsPurplePride is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonsPurplePride For Sharing:
Old 10-29-2019, 09:06 PM   #37
willbe275

DO NOT EXPECT to be treated fairly in this Life. People will say and do hurtful things to you, things that you don't deserve. When someone mistreats you, try to view it as an opportunity to grow in grace. See how quickly you can forgive the one who has wounded you. Don't be concerned about setting the record straight. Instead of obsessing about other people's opinions of you, keep your focus on God. Ultimately, it is Gods view of you that counts.
willbe275 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willbe275 For Sharing:
Old 10-30-2019, 05:05 AM   #38
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 30: The current spiritual theme is one of more intense internal work, revelation, and cleansing as transformation into My image continues. You are in process, but you have not yet arrived. You must be honest with yourself so that you can see where you have deviated from your Kingdom position. It has been a subtle departure, justified by circumstances, but a departure nonetheless. Now is the time to find your way to the place of intimacy with Me, says the Lord. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 10-30-2019, 08:14 AM   #39
willbe275

Jesus Said that "if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can move mountains" I do know that if I only let God do the driving, He will always steer me in the right direction. Paul said I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. And that always gets a big time amen all the time.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:56 AM   #40
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 31: Your desire to exhibit kindness toward others does not include tolerating evil. You must protect your heart and mind from all manner of evil. Turn away from things that do not emanate from My Spirit both externally and internally. Make every effort to be righteous in all things, says the Lord. Ephesians 4:29-30 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 10-31-2019, 01:39 PM   #41
willbe275

Be very aware of the schemes of the devil who hides in the back ground to destroy anyone he can, so always put on the full armor of God and be ready. Thank God for his holy protection watching over us on this last day of the month of October, may He continue to place Holy Angels around us during the upcoming month of November, In the name of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Post New ThreadReply