Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-15-2024, 07:02 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 16

Luke 10:25-28 25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?” 27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” 28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

Matthew 5:16 – In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Revelation 1:8 – "I am the Alpha and the Omega – the beginning and the end," says the Lord God.

Romans 10:9-10 “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2024, 09:27 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 17

1 John 4:1 1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

“Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28

“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you” Ephesians 4:32

Romans 10:9-10 “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”
Old 04-17-2024, 07:31 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 18

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” - Phil 4:6-7

1 Peter 4:8-11 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Proverbs 16:32 Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city.

Zechariah 10:1 1 Ask the LORD for rain in the springtime; it is the LORD who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the field to everyone.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:01 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 19

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you” - Matthew 7:7

When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone. James 1:13

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. —1 John 4:18

Hebrews 13:5-6 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
Old 04-19-2024, 06:26 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 20

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:10

Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:27-28)

Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than a fool whose lips are perverse. — Proverbs 19:1
Old 04-20-2024, 10:11 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 21

"For it is you who light my lamp; the LORD, my God lightens my darkness." - Psalm 18:28

PHILIPPIANS 4:4 NKJ 4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone. Hebrews 12:14

Psalm 55:22 says, “Give your burden’s to the Lord and he will take care of you.”

Philippians 4:6 – Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:01 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 22

Isaiah 41:10 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 John 4:21 – And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.

Psalm 145:3-4 – Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.

Isaiah 60:19b – For the Lord your God will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God trans*form you into a new person by changing the way you think. Romans 12:2

Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth. — Proverbs 10:4

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
Old 04-22-2024, 09:09 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 23

Romans 15:13 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians 4:22-23 – You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me" Philippians 4:13

Hebrews 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21
Old 04-23-2024, 07:16 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 24

“Taste, and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” - Psalm 34:8

Psalm 30:2 2 Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13: 34-35)

Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs. — Proverbs 10:12

Jeremiah 17:7 "Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him."

2 Timothy 1:7 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:03 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 25

Romans 8:31b – If God is for us, who can be against us?

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me and I know the Father-and I lay down my life for the sheep. (John 10:14-15)

A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel. — Proverbs 15:18

1 Peter 1:18-19 “For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.”
Old 04-25-2024, 06:43 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 26

The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. Hebrews 13:6

“This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you” John 15:12

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. – James 2:17

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowlege Him, and He will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

1 John 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:50 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 27

Ephesians 4:26-27 – "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Psalm 3:3 ‘But You, LORD, are a Shield around me, my glory, the One Who lifts my head high.’

Hebrews 7:25 “Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.”
Old 04-27-2024, 09:02 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 28

1 John 4:7-12 – Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God, and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.

Proverbs 4:27 – Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.

Isaiah 41:10 'So do not fear Friend, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.'

A man of knowledge uses words with restraint, and a man of understanding is even-tempered. — Proverbs 17:27

Luke 19:10 “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.””
Old 04-28-2024, 07:06 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 29

1 JOHN 3:1 NIV 1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Ephesians 3:16-19 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

18 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers and sisters. Amen.

Acts 3:19 – Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Psalms 118:6 6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
Old 04-29-2024, 07:51 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 30

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. —Deuteronomy 4:29

1 John 4:11-12 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out. — Proverbs 17:14

Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out. Proverbs 10:9

1 John 5:4 4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Job 19:25 “I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.”
Post New ThreadReply