Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Lounge > General Forum

Share This Forum!  

General Forum A place to share about everything else.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2016, 08:38 AM   #1
AzmtnBkr1

Default Making sense of the senseless, and accepting the unacceptable

"Accepting the things I cannot change."

At which point do I go against mine and life's principals and just say, "fack it?"

How does and when does rational thinking get to be a part of my life, or am I just suppose to suck it up and go with the flow?

I'm tired of the bullsh@t that comes from time to time. Im weary, and insensed by the crap that comes out daily from this really strange planet and it's people.

Sometimes I feel like a visitor here, which I am, and while here I navigate this mine field of mankind. Everyone is different and yet they are seeking something for some reason they have no clue about.

My universe and my rules don't apply here. Not that they should, but how does one not dissassociate with those that are absolutely with no clue, lost, and wandering, grasping straws?

I no I am being vague in makin some point. What difference would it make? Probably none.

Spiritual progress not spiritual perfection. I am my toughest critic and i hate me
right now, and where I stand because I seek knowledge and understanding, but my program doesn't allow for that questions that I have. Because with knowledge, I learn things that I don't want to accept and it screws with my program.

"Courage to change the things I can...?"
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply