Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Meditations - 2/27

"No matter who you are or what your life has been like so far, the rest of your life's journey can be different. With God's help you can begin again." - Billy Graham

Discouraged people don't need critics. They hurt enough already. They don't need more guilt or piled-on distress. They need encouragement. In a word, they need a refuge. A place to hide and heal. A willing, caring available someone. A confidant. A comrade at arms. The One called "my Strength ... my Rock ... my Fortress." We know Him today by another name: Jesus. --Charles Swindoll

When you are confused about the future, go to the Lord, your caring shepherd. When you are anxious about provision, talk to the Lord who provides. Are your challenges too great? Seek the help of Jesus, the Lord is peace. Is your body sick? Are your emotions weak? The Lord heals you, will see you now. Do you feel like a soldier stranded behind enemy lines? Take refuge in The Lord my banner. --Max Lucado

When we surrender every area of our lives-- including our finances--to God, then we are free to trust Him to meet our needs. But if we would rather hold tightly to those things that we possess, then we find ourselves in bondage to those very things. --Larry Burkett

The name of Jesus is in my mind as a joyful song, in my ear a heavenly music, and in my mouth a sweet honey. --Richard Rolle

If God be our God, He will give us peace in trouble. When there is a storm without, He will make peace within. The world can create trouble in peace, but God can create peace in trouble.

Every time you trust God's wisdom and do whatever he says, even when you don't understand it, you deepen your friendship with God. --Rick Warren

Effective Immediately
Effective immediately, please be aware that there are changes you need to make in your life. These changes need to be completed in order that I may fulfill my promises to you to grant you peace, joy and happiness in this life.
1. Quit Worrying - Life has dealt you a blow and all you do is sit and worry. Have you forgotten that I am here to take all our burdens and carry them for you? Or do you just enjoy fretting over every little thing that comes your way?
2. Put It On The List - Something needs done or taken care of. Put it on the list. No, not YOUR list. Put it on MY to-do list. Let ME be the one to take care of the problem. I can’t help you until you turn it over to me. And although my to-do list is long, I am, after all, God. I can take care of anything you put into my hands. In fact, if the truth were ever really known I take care of a lot of things that you never even realize.
3. Trust Me - Once you’ve given your burdens to me, quit trying to take them back. Trust in me. Have the faith that I will take care of all your needs, your problems and your trials. Problems with the kids? Put them on my list. Problem with finances? Put it on my list. Problems with your emotional roller coaster? For my sake, put it on my list. I want to help you. All you have to do is ask.
4. Leave It Alone - Don’t wake up one morning and say, “Well, I’m feeling much stronger now, I think I can handle it from here.” Why do you think you are feeling stronger now? It’s simple. You gave me your burdens and I’m taking care of them. I also renew your strength and cover you in my peace. Don’t you know that if I give you these problems back, you will be right back where you started? Leave them with me and forget about them. Just let me do my job.
5.Talk To Me - I want you to forget a lot of things. Forget what was making you crazy. Forget the worry and the fretting because you know I’m in control. But there’s one thing I pray you never forget. Please don’t forget to talk to me OFTEN! I love you. I want to hear your voice. I want you to include me in on the things going on in your life. I want to hear you talk about your friends and family. Prayer is simply you having a conversation with me. I want to be your dearest friend.
6. Have Faith - I see a lot of things from up here that you can’t see from where you are. Have faith in me that I know what I’m doing. Trust me, you wouldn’t want the view from my eyes. I will continue to care for you, watch over you, and meet your needs. You only have to trust me. Although I have a much bigger task than you, it seems as if you have so much trouble just doing your simple part. How hard can trust be?
7.Share - You were taught to share when you were only two years old. When did you forget? That rule still applies. Share with those who are less fortunate than you. Share your joy with those who need encouragement. Share your laughter with those who haven’t heard any in such a long time. Share your tears with those who have forgotten how to cry. Share your faith with those who have none.
8. Be Patient - I managed to fix it so in just one lifetime you could have so many diverse experiences. You grow from a child to an adult, have children, change jobs many times, learn many trades, travel to so many places, meet thousands of people, and experience so much. How can you be so impatient then when it takes me a little longer than you expect to handle something on my to-do-list? Trust in my timing, for my timing is perfect. Just because I created the entire universe in only six days, everyone thinks I should always rush, rush, rush.
9. Be Kind - Be kind to others, for I love them just as much as I love you. They may not dress like you, or talk like you, or live the same way you do, but I still love you all. Please try to get along, for my sake. I created each of you different in some way. It would be too boring if you were all identical. Please know I love each of your differences.
10. Love Yourself - As much as I love you, how can you not love yourself? You were created by me for one reason only - to be loved, and to love in return. I am a God of Love. Love me. Love your neighbors. But also love yourself. It makes my heart ache when I see you so angry with yourself when things go wrong. You are very precious to me. Don’t ever forget that!
With all my heart I love you,
Your Heavenly Father

LOOK UP by Joseph J. Mazzella
I had to get a new pair of eyeglasses recently. Stigmatism had started to mix with my nearsightedness making things a little bit blurry with my old prescription. Also I had to finally give in to another sign of my aging body and get my first pair of bifocals.
It has taken me several days to get used to the new pair. While it was great seeing clearly at a distance again and wonderful being able to read a book without it being an inch from my face, the combination lenses were a challenge for me. The problem was that whenever I was looking at something far away I had to keep my eyes up or else I got a wave of blurriness when I accidentally looked through the reading part of the lenses. I am glad that my eyes are now getting the hang of it. It is no fun living in a blurry world.
I am grateful for this new pair of glasses for another reason too. They have taught me a truth that I will hold close to my heart forever: whenever you need to see the road ahead clearly, Look Up! Too often in my life I have kept the eyes of my soul looking down to the ground. When I did the world seemed like a scary, blurry, and depressing place. When I raised those eyes up to Heaven, though, my vision always became breathtakingly clear. I saw that God loves me. I saw that this is God’s world. I saw that life is good and when I help others I make it even better. I saw that no matter what each day may throw at me, I can face it with a loving heart and a joyful spirit.
Whenever your life seems blurry then, look up! Whenever your life seems frightening or overwhelming, look up! Whenever you aren’t sure what you should do, look up! God is in His Heaven and He is in your heart as well. Open the eyes of your soul and see clearly just how much God loves you and just how much you can love as well.

So What? by Sharon Greer
1 Thessalonians 5:18 – Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (NIV)
It was -20 degrees, with a wind chill factor of -30. I definitely did not want to go out into that deepfreeze.
So what? a little voice in my head seemed to ask. Your dog has to go out. Would you rather not have this dog? That thought shocked me, so, grudgingly, I yanked on as many layers as I could, pulled my parka over everything, and wrapped my scarf tightly around my neck. I put Sparky's coat on him and stomped out into a frozen world of white.
The frigid air took away my breath and attacked my nose. How I hated this merciless weather! So what? It's winter, and winter is cold. Be grateful you have warm clothes to wear. Many people don't.
I covered my stinging nose with the back of my mitten, and struggled through the snow drifts that had piled up on my sidewalk overnight. Now I have to be shovelled out again, I growled. More money!
So what? Be glad you have the money to pay for it. I was beginning to be quite irritated by these thoughts.
It was nearly impossible to see with the sun's blinding rays reflecting off the banks of white. Just as I was about to spout off yet another complaint, I turned around to check on the whereabouts of my dog. That's when I noticed the thousands of diamonds sparkling off the snow in front of me. It was absolutely breath-taking.
In that moment, everything suddenly took on a whole new perspective, as I began to look at my situation from a different angle. What if I were blind? I would never be able to see this glorious sight? Thank You, Lord, for the gift of sight, I whispered contritely.
Once I had bowed my head in repentance for my ingratitude and started expressing my gratitude to God for His blessings, I couldn't seem to stop. My heart poured out a litany of praise right there on the street.
Thank You for all of my warm clothing and for the money to pay to have my sidewalk shovelled. And I even thank You for the stinging sensation on my nose that reminds me I can feel. Thank You for the privilege of walking my dog today. Last year, I couldn't walk him at all because of the pain in my knees. Thank You that my knees have improved so much.
I bent over and wrapped my arms around the little fur ball, and expressed my deep gratitude to God for this wiggly gift of joy He had given me.
And perhaps most of all, Lord, thank You for my "little voice" that wouldn't be silenced.
Often, we do not see certain events that occur in our lives as blessings, but God's Word is very clear insofar as it tells us that His will is for us to be thankful in all things. We need to ask for His help to trust His faithfulness and His never-failing love for us.
Prayer: Dear Lord, sometimes we forget how much You have given us, and we should be thanking You continually instead of complaining about insignificant inconveniences. Forgive us for such an attitude of ingratitude, and help us to be constantly aware of the countless blessings that You pour out on us every day. Amen.

Puppies and Snow by Russ Lawson
I’m convinced that God must know how to smile, maybe even laugh right out loud. I think that’s one of the reasons he gave us puppies.
I enjoy snow, even though I view it with the realization that there is always work connected with it, shoveling, etc. I think it is wonderful to look at and thoroughly enjoy its beauty, in fact this morning Melody and I enjoyed a beautiful sunrise over the snow covered countryside.
This week we had an unusually deep snow for us and our little, black Peek-a-poo dog had to struggle to get through it. It brought back memories of her and her experience with her first snow.
I remember very clearly that as she went outside, we watched curiously as she ventured out into snow for the first time. At first somewhat tentatively putting down her feet, but after about ten minutes she decided that she loved it. She began bounding around in the deepest snowdrifts she could find and in moments she was completely covered with snow. All we could do is just laugh at her sheer joy in discovering snow.
When was the last time you had that much-uninhibited joy in life? When is the last time you appreciated some gift of God as common as snow? When is the last time your heart was so filled with joy that you bounced up and down with enthusiasm? When was the last time you counted your blessings?
The Apostle Paul tells us in Philippians 4:4 “Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, rejoice.” James 1:17 tells us, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.”
Now you may not bounce around like a puppy (but then you might too), but start today to try and appreciate some of the good things our God has given us!
May God grant each of us the ability to find something to “rejoice” about today.

Blizzard Speak by Bruce Wilcox
Psalm 19:1-2 – The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. (NIV)
Psalm 19 beautifully reminds us of how God speaks to us daily and nightly through His creation, in the heavens and the firmament. There really is something wonderfully peaceful, serene, soothing, and faith-building for many of us, in gazing up into the heavens on a clear starry night.
But as I sit here looking out my window on this wintry day, the only things that I see are millions of snowflakes falling, and a wind with them that is piling up the snow faster than it can be shovelled, and no sign of it stopping for days. We're in the midst of the biggest blizzard of the winter here so far, and it seems so wild and uncontrolled … anything but peaceful. Or maybe it's just the attitude that I'm bringing to it, because, as we all know, when these conditions get bad enough, schools, buses, businesses, and everything else pretty much shuts down. That means postponements and/or cancellations of personal plans and agendas. When that happens, most people, including me for sure, just tend to get frustrated, vexed, and impatient, because my plans have been disrupted! That seems somehow so … well … outrageous to me personally.
I decided to open the Scriptures, and the Lord drew my attention to the book of Job. It's like He guided me straight to some words from Elihu's speech to Job:
Job 37:5-10 – God's voice thunders in marvellous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth," and to the rain shower, "Be a mighty downpour." So that all men he has made may know his work, he stops every man from his labour. The animals take cover; they remain in their dens. The tempest comes out from its chamber, the cold from the driving winds. The breath of God produces ice, and the broad waters become frozen. (NIV)
This prompted an attitude adjustment that I needed, and continue to need. Notice that God is basically saying that He disrupts our plans and agendas ("stops every man from his labour") through snowstorms or anything else that He chooses, and whenever He chooses, so that everyone whom He has made "may know His work".
And when the Lord Himself takes over from Elihu with His speech to Job in chapters 38 to 41, isn't it something how He continues to emphasize those parts of His creation that are symbols of things so mysterious, powerful, and so uncontrollable, like the huge reptiles — the behemoth and the leviathan?
So the Lord stopped me from travelling to do certain things on my list this day, but then gave me a chance to write down these meditations this morning instead — to Him be the glory!
We need to see the beauty of the Lord in His unfathomable sovereignty speaking to us, even through disturbances like snowstorms! We need to think of each one as yet another point-blank reminder that He is in control, and not we. Then we need to pray for more and more trust and radical dependence on His sufficiency and His grace in our lives — and His agenda. Period.
Prayer: Lord, help us to trust Your sufficiency, Your grace, Your agenda, Your sovereignty, and Your love in every physical circumstance and situation in which we may find ourselves. Thank You. Amen.

Wonders Of His Love by John Stuart
Psalm 36:5 – Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. (NIV)
Late one night recently as I was taking the weekly garbage out, I looked up at the night sky. It was full of bright stars. I love this time of year because the skies at night are generally cloudless, so there is a vast array of planets, constellations, and even galaxies that can be seen with the naked eye.
I always get thrilled when I see them so clearly. In response, I usually thank God for such a glorious sight, and then, I wish that I could actually travel through space to see the wonders of creation in close proximity. I find myself closer to God through looking at His amazing handiwork. I feel His presence in a deep, absorbing way that I never experience elsewhere. I guess that it's because I feel so tiny compared to the gigantic, astral globes that beautifully sparkle across the heavens. I think to myself that if God could create all the vastness of the universe, then how almighty and powerful He truly must be!
But lest I begin to feel insignificant, I also recall these wonderful words of Scripture:
Psalm 8:3-4 – When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? (NIV)
Perhaps you are feeling downhearted or vulnerable today. Maybe you think that you're not important or significant. Perhaps you're depressed about your life or feel forgotten by everyone around you. Please know this: the One Who created the stars and calls them by name fully knows and loves you. You are not forsaken or abandoned; you are not unimportant or insignificant to Him. You are a child of His grace, made of the same stuff as the glorious stars, and given an everlasting soul that will always be loved, embraced, and known to God through Jesus Christ.
Questions for reflection: When was the last time that I looked at the stars? What does their existence tell me about God?
Prayer: Lord God, You are the Creator of all things and the Lover of all living beings. Your power is majestically displayed across the heavens and also intimately felt within our souls. Thank You for allowing us life and letting us enjoy the wonders of Your making. In Jesus' name, we thankfully pray. Amen.

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
I call you to live a surrendered life, one in which you never resist the leading of My Spirit. It is My desire that you do not choose the world, carnal living, or flesh desires over righteousness and spiritual purity. As world conditions continue to grow worse, it is even more vital that you separate yourself from all evil and walk in the Spirit, says the Lord. Set your heart to always do what produces spiritual vitality. James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

I speak to those who feel like you have stalled and are no longer moving forward. Do not despair. You should take advantage of this quiet time to do internal work. Pay particular attention to things brought to your attention that require a change of motivation and attitude. Align yourself with My Word, says the Lord, and be done with self-justification. James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Let no one deceive you through their own opinions or perceptions. You must listen to Me, says the Lord, for I will always bring you to truth. Attune your ears to hear My voice, and allow Me to anoint your eyes to see and understand spiritual truth. I will direct your steps and lead you in the path of righteousness. Psalm 23:3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

Beloved, I continue to equip you to do My work and to lift up those around you. That also means that I have given you the ability to overcome adversity, the work of the enemy, and your own flesh responses. Pay attention to what you say to others and do your best to control your impulse to whine in an effort to gain sympathy. Let your requests come before Me alone, says the Lord, for I will give you wisdom and the kind of help that will actually make a difference. Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Come now, My children, and rise up on your most holy faith. I say this because the world itself is spiraling into the chaos of humanity. And, this will forever get worse as you go to the end of all things. But, you are those who have been justified by your faith. It is a time when you must learn to live absolutely by faith. The word of faith that I have written is the strength and power of this day and you will do well to embrace it and put it to use, says the Lord.

I Found God Today
I found God today, through the eyes of a child,
He looked up at me, and he gave me a smile,
He brought me such comfort, for which I have longed,
Through the eyes of a child, I realized I belonged,
I found God today, in an old woman's face,
As she held my hands, I felt God's embrace,
From problems life I knew, I would prevail,
Which I felt through her hands, so old and so frail,
I found God today, in the warmth of a friend,
Who has given me strength, for which I can depend,
When life had me down, and I felt so depressed,
I realized through my friend, just how much I was blessed
I found God today, when I searched for so long,
And it's now I realize, He's been there all along,
In family and friends, and in all who I see,
Each day I find God, and now I've found Him in me.
Author Unknown

I Need Him by Anne R. C. Neale
I need Him, Oh, I need Him, I'd be lost without my God,
He comforts me, He hears me as I pray to Him from earth's sod,
I need Him, oh, I need Him, I know He helps me too,
He loves me unconditionally He also loves you,
I need him, Oh, I need Him. He's prepared a place for me,
So when I become physically dead I will live on with Him Spiritually.

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:8-10

"He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge." Psalm 91:4

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:14

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Jesus said, "Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them." Matthew 18:20

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me? Look on me and answer, O LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death; my enemy will say, "I have overcome him," and my foes will rejoice when I fall. But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD , for he has been good to me. Psalm 13

"Break Me and Make Change" Author Unknown
Have you ever heard the saying that old habits are hard to break? That means that change is hard to do. The definition of change is "to alter, to transform, to switch, or to transfer". However, the definition that really stuck out the most to me was "to break", meaning "to shift to a lower register" as in to "Make Change".
My oldest daughter is in the 3rd grade and she has learned how to count money. She is amazed at how many ways you can make a dollar out of change. Two half dollars = $1.00, 4 quarters = $1.00, 10 dimes = $1.00, 20 nickels = $1.00 and 100 pennies = $1.00. No matter which amount you have, it all equals a dollar.
In order to "Make Change" out of a dollar, it has to be "broken". When you allow God to make change in your life, things you have have to be broken. You may end up having a lot of fragmented pieces once He starts breaking things down in your life, but it's okay. You may end up as 4 quarters or even 100 pennies, but once he adds all the change, you end up being whole again.
"He heals the broken hearted, and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)
Familiarity is often hard to walk away from, but it breeds complacency and stagnation. While on the other hand, change is altering - doing away with a routine or habit. Change is a breaking point in our lives where we have to step out of the ordinary to step into the extraordinary. To change means we have to sacrifice things to become broken - to be made whole.
Allow God to "make change" in your life. A path in a circle eventually takes you back to where you started, so you end up going nowhere. You end up in a cycle that seems to keep repeating itself over and over again... The same bad choices with the same results. The same mountain. The same test that you have taken so many times that you end up memorizing the questions. If this applies to you, you need God to break you and "Make Change".
"Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise." (Psalm 51:8-12; 17)

Dearest Heavenly Father, We Thank You for the awesome privilege of being allowed to come before You in prayer knowing in our hearts that You do indeed hear and answer our prayers in accordance with Your perfect will. Father we first ask forgiveness for our trespasses just as we due to Your loving grace are forgiving all who trespass against us. Father it is with heavy hearts that we hear of others 'prayer requests, our hearts ache for the terrible suffering going on all around us. We know that no evil or sickness is from You Father, that it is the work of the enemy and we bind him now here on Earth, with the power given to us at the moment we were saved. Father we are told in Your word that whatsoever we bind on Earth that it will be bound in Heaven. We bind that old evil one and we order him to let Your people go. We lift these precious souls who are suffering with sickness, disease, depression, loneliness, sorrow, fear, finances, or any other of his afflictions we lift them up before You Father we ask Your Loving intervention. For we are told Jesus was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him and with His stripes we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way and the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Therefore we can expect Great Things to happen in each of these precious souls lives! We Thank You Father in advance for all of the awesome things You are about to do! In Jesus' Loving and Precious Name we pray! Amen & Amen May God Bless You And Your Loved Ones Mightily!

Read Through The Bible
Esther 3
Haman’s Conspiracy Against the Jews
1 After these things King Ahasuerus promoted Haman, the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, and advanced him and set his seat above all the princes who were with him. 2 And all the king’s servants who were within the king’s gate bowed and paid homage to Haman, for so the king had commanded concerning him. But Mordecai would not bow or pay homage. 3 Then the king’s servants who were within the king’s gate said to Mordecai, “Why do you transgress the king’s command?” 4 Now it happened, when they spoke to him daily and he would not listen to them, that they told it to Haman, to see whether Mordecai’s words would stand; for Mordecai had told them that he was a Jew. 5 When Haman saw that Mordecai did not bow or pay him homage, Haman was filled with wrath. 6 But he disdained to lay hands on Mordecai alone, for they had told him of the people of Mordecai. Instead, Haman sought to destroy all the Jews who were throughout the whole kingdom of Ahasuerus—the people of Mordecai. 7 In the first month, which is the month of Nisan, in the twelfth year of King Ahasuerus, they cast Pur (that is, the lot), before Haman to determine the day and the month, until it fell on the twelfth month, which is the month of Adar. 8 Then Haman said to King Ahasuerus, “There is a certain people scattered and dispersed among the people in all the provinces of your kingdom; their laws are different from all other people’s, and they do not keep the king’s laws. Therefore it is not fitting for the king to let them remain. 9 If it pleases the king, let a decree be written that they be destroyed, and I will pay ten thousand talents of silver into the hands of those who do the work, to bring it into the king’s treasuries.” 10 So the king took his signet ring from his hand and gave it to Haman, the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, the enemy of the Jews. 11 And the king said to Haman, “The money and the people are given to you, to do with them as seems good to you.” 12 Then the king’s scribes were called on the thirteenth day of the first month, and a decree was written according to all that Haman commanded—to the king’s satraps, to the governors who were over each province, to the officials of all people, to every province according to its script, and to every people in their language. In the name of King Ahasuerus it was written, and sealed with the king’s signet ring. 13 And the letters were sent by couriers into all the king’s provinces, to destroy, to kill, and to annihilate all the Jews, both young and old, little children and women, in one day, on the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, which is the month of Adar, and to plunder their possessions. 14 A copy of the document was to be issued as law in every province, being published for all people, that they should be ready for that day. 15 The couriers went out, hastened by the king’s command; and the decree was proclaimed in Shushan the citadel. So the king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Shushan was perplexed.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you
May the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious unto you
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you Peace this day.....Amen and Amen

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: http://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply