Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Spiritual Recovery

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
krafty

Default HOW TO EXPERIENCE GOD

When we doubt is the time to turn to God, not away from Him.

Instead of grumbling because of we don’t get what we pray for, let’s be thankful we don’t get what we deserve.

It is not in one spectacular experience that you come to know Me intimately. It is living with Me every hour of every day.

You will see My face in all that is around you.

You will see Me in all of nature-—the trees and sky and flowers, the sea, and the animals.

You will see Me in the faces of those who love you and whom you love.

You will see Me in the faces of all you meet and touch each day, for I am there.

You will hear Me speaking from everywhere. I am not limited; I speak in My written Word, in the writings of others, in the singing of birds, in the laughter of children.

Listen, for you cannot miss My voice. I will speak to you through the words of people. Their voices will bring you My messages.

I am in every circumstance, in every situation. I am everywhere, in everything, and I can use everyone, even if they don’t recognize it.

You cannot miss Me if you but look and listen, for it is in your own eyes and in your own ears, that you will see and hear Me.

It is in choosing to see the good in everything that happens to you, to take the blessing from each moment, each new day, each encounter with others.

It is in seeking Me, day after day, year after year, and finding Me always there, always waiting, always loving, always merciful, and always giving that you will learn to find the best in every person and situation and take from each the gifts that they bring.

You will experience Me and My presence when you see Me in all things.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0morning5033.jpg (16.6 KB, 2 views)
krafty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krafty For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply