Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Meditations - 1/25

Nothing can separate us from God’s all-powerful guidance, goodness, and sustaining love.

God created each of us unique — that is, not aspiring or striving to be like someone else, not allowing anyone to prevent us from becoming who God wants us to be. The challenge remains to discover, embrace, and develop our own God-given talents. Because God has made each of us unique, each of us is indeed special — one of a kind.

Everything God says or does is for our good.

Reading God’s word and praying restores our souls and helps us to keep God first in our lives.

When we are down, we should look up toward God.

When we are faced with choices, may we choose to follow God and not be swayed by public opinion.

We can comfort others and show them the way to live because we have been helped with our problems by God.

One Hug by Sharon Niese
Being a nursing aid in a home for the elderly, one never seemed to be amazed at anything. This cool September morning the minister’s wife and her daughter came to the home to visit the residents. The residents always looked forward to the minister’s wife visit but this was special, she was bringing her daughter.
Sitting in a corner of the living area was an elderly lady named Grace. Grace was so unhappy and it seemed that nothing could comfort her. Her families had brought her here over a year ago and have visited only once. Many families did that but some of the residents could deal with it while Grace could not.
Grace’s chin was on her chest and her white hair fell forward covering her face where silent tears rolled unto pale cheeks.
The young girl looked over at her and walked over to the darkened corner. She kneeled down and looked into moist blue eyes. A wide smile crossed her face as she said, “Hello, I am Beth, what is your name?”
Grace lifted her head and looked at the beautiful young girl who stood in front of her. She wiped the moisture from her cheek and whispered. “I am Grace, my dear; it is so nice to meet you.” A soft smile appeared on her face as she looked into the excited green eyes of the young lady standing before her.
Beth leaned over and gave Grace a big hug.
We all stood there with mouths wide open. Beth hugged Grace, and Grace hugged her back. In the whole year of her being in the home no one could ever remember her smiling let alone give a hug. Wow! The aids were amazed and even tears fell freely. That one act of kindness from a young girl who was only 8, made a big difference in another’s life.
Beth visited with her mother often and always went straight to Grace for her hug. They would visit and smile and laugh, they became such wonderful friends.
Over four years passed and Beth was always there for her visit with Grace. Then one day she came Grace was not in her corner. She skipped down to her room thinking she was resting. The room was dark and empty.
The head nurse seen her and walked slowly towards her. “Beth, I so wanted to catch you before you came and I did call but you had already left. Honey, Grace passed away late last night”
Beth looked at the nurse and said, “Oh my, Grace told me that she would soon be with her Lord. She has gone home to be with Jesus. She was so looking forward to that. Told me she would miss me but for me not to worry for she would be so very happy.”
A tear ran down Beth’s cheek, as she added, “I shall so miss her. I did so love her.”
The nurse watched Beth as she walked away. She wondered if that young lady had any idea of just how many lives she had touched with one hug.
Beth walked slowly; she was filled with so many emotions. Yes, she would so miss her Grace but she was so happy that Grace was home with Jesus.
Grace’s family made the arrangements for the funeral but Beth was not told where or when. This broke her heart. Still every week she would go to the nursing home and chat and hug the beautiful people there.
Years later, Beth was in charge of a large nursing home in the state of Ohio. She loved her work and she insisted that anyone working there would treat the residents with respect and dignity. Beth always told those who asked that she is working in the nursing home because of a wonderful precious lady named Grace. Grace had shown her how important all people are.
Today was a special day for Beth and the residents; Beth was bringing her daughter Grace to work with her. Everyone was looking forward to that.

Party Time! by Glenn Miller
GOD'S WORD: "This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!" - Psalm 118:24
Right now as you read this, there is a party going on that you are cordially invited to attend. God is hosting this party in honor of His Son Jesus. It is a time of celebration for the victory against sin, death, and the enemy of darkness. And the best part about this party is that you can make the choice to attend right now! It's going on throughout the entire Kingdom (def: wherever God is held sovereign) and several people are attending right now!
See that lady over there with the smile on her face from the radiant joy in her heart? She's at the party!
See the church singing praises and raising their voices in worship? They're having a party!
See the parent facing head-on what seem to be insurmountable odds to provide a nurturing home for their children with grace and the assurance that God is in control? They are at the party, too!
So instead of crawling out into the world today focused on all the negative news reports, why not focus on the goodness and faithfulness of God; that we are redeemed and given sufficient grace and blessings for each day! It's about seeing each day as an invitation to a party. It's up to us whether we attend a party or a prison of pity.
You may even know others who could use a good party!

Help in Conflict by Gail Rodgers
“And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)
No one likes to be thought of as needy. We prefer other adjectives for ourselves, words that reflect strength or wisdom. Think about your own needs for a moment. It’s easier to think of someone else and how to help them but can you identify where you are have been needy lately?
There is a tool we can use to help us see our own need. It is the tool of paying attention to any conflict in our lives. Conflict often reflects unmet needs. Think about it for a moment.
Take a moment to recall the last encounter you had with conflict. Most of us don’t have to dig very far into our memories. Sometimes the unmet need is basic and easy to remedy such as the need for sleep. Yet often it is much deeper. The need to feel valued and heard or the need to be accepted or respected can cause conflict from a wounded heart.
Control and manipulation often finds their root in an unmet need. Trying to manage the outcome of all that is going on around you is exhausting and causes conflict at many levels.
Think about where conflict exists in your life and ask God to help you identify any unmet need, yours or someone else’s that may exist at the root of it. Begin to pray about those needs.
When you see potential conflict on your horizon… stop… and use the opportunity as a tool to build into your own life or to pray into another’s. Look honestly at yourself and GROW through conflict.
G- Give God the opportunity to reveal to your heart any unmet need that may be at the root of this conflict. Be open to seeing your own need and to praying for the needs of another. It will help dissolve hostility too.
R- Recognize that God is the only One who can meet all of your needs.
O- Open your heart to God’s help, asking Him to be the Source you need for that unmet need in your life. Consider asking another Christian to pray for you in this.
W- Walk beside another in prayer as you pray for their unmet needs asking God to be their source in meeting the needs of their soul.
God promises to be the Source for all of your needs.
“And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)
Father God, Please help me to identify the unmet needs that exist in the conflicts I find myself in. Help me to turn to You to meet the deep needs of my heart. Help me to pray for the needs in the lives of those I have conflict with. Be the source of all I need today. In Jesus’ strong name I pray, Amen.
Question: How does the that “conflict often reflects unmet needs” change the way you see the challenges in your relationships?

It’s All About…Me? Part 1 by Becky Toews
“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20)
We live in a society embroiled in self – self-fulfillment, self-realization, self-help, self-sufficiency, and self-esteem. It’s hard to escape the “me” mindset. In Authentic Faith Gary Thomas describes his experience when asked to write an article on selflessness. The magazine editor responded to his article by saying how much he liked it, but could he expand more on the rewards of selflessness?
It can be shocking when we realize how easily we succumb to the siren of self. One day while sitting in a beauty salon, I found myself struggling over a situation, worried, thinking, praying. I was so desperate to hear something from God that I cried out, “Lord please speak to me! Tell me what’s going on!” Right then (I’m not making this up) my eyes fell upon a hair product sitting on the shelf. The name of the product was self-absorption. Ouch! I knew it was an apt description of my inner turmoil. I was so caught up in my pain, my discouragement, my bewilderment that I failed to recognize the face of narcissism.
Because self-centeredness reflects our natural fallen tendency, it takes effort to overcome. Self-centeredness may say something like, “I’ve served all these years. Let someone else teach Sunday school or take a meal to that new mother or mow the lawn for my elderly neighbor. I deserve a break.” Those of us especially in the Baby Boomer generation know that everything is about us anyway. When we sacrifice we can think we’ve done our part. We’re through. But it’s up to God—not us— to determine when we finish giving beyond our self.
Lord, help us desire to live more for you and less for self. Amen
Question: When we stand before our Lord on judgment day do we want to hear the echo of a voice that said, “I’m done” or hear God say, “Well done”?

It’s All About… Me? Part 2 by Becky Toews
“For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure.” (2 Timothy 4:6)
Self-centeredness usually succeeds because it causes us to center more on what we don’t have than what we have. One of its most insidious manifestations erupts in self-pity. Oswald Chambers wrote:
No sin is worse than the sin of self-pity, because it obliterates God and puts self-interest upon the throne. It opens our mouths to spit out murmurings and our lives become craving spiritual sponges, there is nothing lovely or generous about them.
Nothing about feeling sorry for ourselves inspires others. In fact, it sucks people dry because self-pity refuses to be comforted.
I believe the victory over self-pity is achieved as we make conscious decisions to keep pouring out. In spite of our circumstances, we chose to empty self rather than be absorbed by it. Scripture encourages us in this mindset.
In the above passage, Paul knows he doesn’t have a long time left on the earth. So what is he doing? Complaining that he was finishing in prison? Lamenting that he had nothing left to give? No way! He was continuing to give instruction and encouragement not only to Timothy, but (unbeknown to him) to future generations.
How many of us today have found strength in his admonishment from that lonely prison cell to fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith? (verse 7) What if we didn’t have those recorded words? What if Paul would have focused on himself rather than remaining fixed on God’s plan? The world would be poorer for it.
May I encourage you today to keep giving? No matter what you are facing, resist the temptation to self-pity. Let’s embrace the kind of giving that slices through our self-centered natures like a laser beam disintegrating a tumor.
Lord Jesus, Help us not give in to the relentless call of self-centered lives. Help us see that life truly is about You and not us. Amen
Question: What is one way you can pour out your life today?

THE POWER OF SALT! by Russ Lawson
Salt has a marvelous effect on a lot of things and more uses than "you can shake a stick at," as my mother says. Most of us are familiar with Matthew 5:13 regarding salt. In this passage God uses salt in his description of man, his religion and his relationship to the world. Notice what he says, "You are the salt of the earth; but if its taste goes from the salt, how will you make it salt again? it is then good for nothing but to be put out and crushed under foot by men."
Have you ever had food that was bland, with no taste, missing something? Maybe just a little salt would help bring out the flavor. I have and you probably have, too. What do we begin to do? Generally we look for or ask for some salt. I have been in some situations though, where I haven't asked for or added salt. It may be that I am in a strange place and don't know where it is or it is unavailable, or maybe I don't want to hurt the cook's feelings. But you know what, the food just isn't as enjoyable without the salt. I have tried the "salt substitutes," that are supposed replacements for the real thing. I can tell you - they aren't! I don't care what the advertisers try to tell you, there is no substitute for real "made by God" salt. It brings the flavor to life and there's simply nothing better that can replace it.
You see, the point of the passage above is that we are the salt of the world. If your life is not spicy enough, or doesn't zing your taste buds - maybe it's because your salt has lost its taste. What does that mean? Simply, maybe you need re-salted or your saltshaker needs refilled with a good dose of God and not a salt substitute.
We are the "salt of the earth." How many of your friends are looking for a better, more fulfilling life? Could you share "a little salt" with them? You can't, unless your own salt-shaker (your life) is filled with "the real thing," a strong relationship with the source of all things, our God!

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
Please listen carefully and guard in your heart what I will say to you. You are in a time of extreme importance when I will impart wisdom that will establish your path and direction. I speak to many who feel aimless and lost. You must let go of everything that has caused you to falter, and get ready to move on with new perspective. Let Me lead you out of this valley of weeping into a place of great joy, says the Lord. Psalm 84:5-7 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; each one appears before God in Zion.

There is an issue that you must settle in your own mind and heart. There are just some things that you cannot fix or make different. You can only make decisions about the things that are yours to deal with, and that does not include other people and their choices. There is little or nothing you can do about much of what torments your soul. Do your best to choose well, and trust Me with the rest, says the Lord. Psalms 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Take time to deal with the things you have put off because of dread. Your life requirements and responsibilities are not going to suddenly go away. The longer you delay the more overwhelmed you will be. If you will face your circumstances squarely and deal honestly with procrastination as an escape mechanism, you will be able to overcome and have victory, says the Lord. And, you will be able to embrace freedom. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

There are still problems in your life that seem to resist a proper solution, but I tell you truthfully that the steps you take in solving your dilemma will give vital understanding with regard to the source of the problem. This understanding will also impart true perspective where you once operated in presumption. In the meantime, you must stand against the temptation to get discouraged or to be defeated. You will be victorious, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

I am bringing you through a time of testing and adjustments. There are corrections to be made to your path of life, and those corrections will begin to bear fruit as soon as you let go of the things that have been a distraction and a hindrance to your progression. You will now be able to see with greater clarity and understanding, says the Lord, as you walk in the Spirit. Proverbs 10:17 He who keeps instruction is in the way of life, but he who refuses correction goes astray.

Beloved, bring your burdens to Me alone in the secret place of My presence. And, there in that place where we commune together, I will answer your prayers and bring you to a place of spiritual strength and courage. Release your faith and know that I have heard you, says the Lord. Otherwise, the bitterness of your soul will become a defilement to those around you. Hebrews 12:14-15 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled.

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Tell the people to get themselves untangled in their position of life, says the Lord. Untangle yourselves one tangle at a time with understanding that as you finish the process everything will be in order. Do not leave tangled messes in your life. For, if you do so you will be caught in them and taken captive by them.

Come now My children and stand before Me. Stand as Priests of this age, for I have established you as priests of this day. Therefore, arise to your position. Establish yourself as one who belongs to Me, as one who is under My rule and one who is under My order. When you do so I will speak to you, and I will lead you and guide you. I will commission you to take the responsibility for those things that I give you. And, not only will I give those things to you to deal with, but I will anoint you to assure you that you will have victory over that which I call you to pray, send you to do, and send to demonstrate. Surely, the Kingdom of God will be in demonstration in this season, says the Lord.

Day by Day by Nancy Burr
Day by day I look up to Jesus,
He knows what's right for me.
Each day I let Him be my guide
and He sets my heart free.
Day by day my hope is in Jesus,
although life brings such pain.
When I keep my eyes on Him
I'm blessed with heavenly rain.
Day by day I look up to Jesus
and joy just fills my soul.
I once was broken but now I know,
that Jesus made me whole.
Day by day I look up to heaven,
up to my shining light.
He shines His love and warms my soul,
and makes everything right.
Day by day I talk to Jesus,
I open up my heart.
I know as long as I trust Him
we'll never be apart.
Day by day I reach up to Jesus,
I long to see His face.
I long to have Him hold me close
in His warm sweet embrace.
Day by day I trust my sweet Jesus,
my faith is in my King.
I'll always keep my eyes on Jesus,
for He's my everything.

Arms Of Love by Nancy Burr
I don't know how much time I have
before I leave this life.
I don't know what my future holds,
joy or days of strife.
I don't know what will happen next,
I don't know what God's planned.
But one thing that I know for sure,
my life is in His hand.
I do not have to be afraid
cause God is in control.
When my time on earth is through
to heaven I will go.
But while I'm here I'll follow Him,
I'll let Him be my guide.
No matter what I face each day
He's always by my side.
He is my strength when I am weak,
He lifts me when I fall.
No matter where I go each day,
to Him I always call.
When I feel joy I praise His name,
I thank my God above.
When I feel pain I cry to Him
and He covers me with love.
I don't know when He'll call me home,
But while I'm living here.
I'll cherish every single day,
I will not live in fear.
I'll live each day like it's my last,
sharing love with everyone.
I'll tell the world that God is good,
until my days are done.
I don't know how much time I have
before my life does end.
I don't know when I'll have to leave
my family and each friend.
But when that time for me has come,
He'll welcome me above.
He'll smile at me and pull me close,
Into His arms of love!

6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:6-8

Since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. Psalm 1:1-3

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56:3-4

Looking Past Us To See Jesus By David Langerfield
When my precious wife Lynda passed away, something very special happened in those final moments of her life. I told her "I Love You!" and for the first time in three weeks, she opened her eyes wide and smiled - and then formed those same three words, "I Love You", on her lips.
As great as that memory is, something even greater happened. As I continued talking to her about Jesus and heaven, her eyes shifted slightly to my left and to her right. Her eyes opened even wider and the smile on her face was as big as I'd even seen it. I have no doubt she was looking into the face of Jesus.
We should make that the goal of our lives. Our desire each day should be that people will look past us and see Jesus - that they would look past our imperfections, our feeble attempts to live as godly men and women and that they would only see Jesus - in all His splendor and glory.
Jesus said, "If man wants to be my disciple, let him deny himself, take up his cross daily and follow me." (Luke 9:23) Most of us don't have trouble taking up the cross daily and following Jesus, but we do have trouble "denying ourselves". We have trouble denying what we think is ours - our "rights", our opinions, our thoughts, our attitudes, our feelings, our own way of doing things and following our own self-directed paths. However, the only way people will ever look beyond us and see Jesus is when we "deny ourselves, take up the cross daily and follow Him."
Today, may the desire of your heart be that everyone you meet would look past you and see Jesus!

Heavenly Father, may we see clearly our one purpose in life: to serve and follow you as we pray, “Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.”* Amen. *Luke 11:2-4 (NIV).

Read Through The Bible
2 Kings 8
The King Restores the Shunammite’s Land
1 Then Elisha spoke to the woman whose son he had restored to life, saying, “Arise and go, you and your household, and stay wherever you can; for the Lord has called for a famine, and furthermore, it will come upon the land for seven years.” 2 So the woman arose and did according to the saying of the man of God, and she went with her household and dwelt in the land of the Philistines seven years. 3 It came to pass, at the end of seven years, that the woman returned from the land of the Philistines; and she went to make an appeal to the king for her house and for her land. 4 Then the king talked with Gehazi, the servant of the man of God, saying, “Tell me, please, all the great things Elisha has done.” 5 Now it happened, as he was telling the king how he had restored the dead to life, that there was the woman whose son he had restored to life, appealing to the king for her house and for her land. And Gehazi said, “My lord, O king, this is the woman, and this is her son whom Elisha restored to life.” 6 And when the king asked the woman, she told him. So the king appointed a certain officer for her, saying, “Restore all that was hers, and all the proceeds of the field from the day that she left the land until now.”
Death of Ben-Hadad
7 Then Elisha went to Damascus, and Ben-Hadad king of Syria was sick; and it was told him, saying, “The man of God has come here.” 8 And the king said to Hazael, “Take a present in your hand, and go to meet the man of God, and inquire of the Lord by him, saying, ‘Shall I recover from this disease?’” 9 So Hazael went to meet him and took a present with him, of every good thing of Damascus, forty camel-loads; and he came and stood before him, and said, “Your son Ben-Hadad king of Syria has sent me to you, saying, ‘Shall I recover from this disease?’” 10 And Elisha said to him, “Go, say to him, ‘You shall certainly recover.’ However the Lord has shown me that he will really die.” 11 Then he set his countenance in a stare until he was ashamed; and the man of God wept. 12 And Hazael said, “Why is my lord weeping?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the children of Israel: Their strongholds you will set on fire, and their young men you will kill with the sword; and you will dash their children, and rip open their women with child.” 13 So Hazael said, “But what is your servant—a dog, that he should do this gross thing?” And Elisha answered, “The Lord has shown me that you will become king over Syria.” 14 Then he departed from Elisha, and came to his master, who said to him, “What did Elisha say to you?” And he answered, “He told me you would surely recover.” 15 But it happened on the next day that he took a thick cloth and dipped it in water, and spread it over his face so that he died; and Hazael reigned in his place.
Jehoram Reigns in Judah
16 Now in the fifth year of Joram the son of Ahab, king of Israel, Jehoshaphat having been king of Judah, Jehoram the son of Jehoshaphat began to reign as king of Judah. 17 He was thirty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned eight years in Jerusalem. 18 And he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, just as the house of Ahab had done, for the daughter of Ahab was his wife; and he did evil in the sight of the Lord. 19 Yet the Lord would not destroy Judah, for the sake of His servant David, as He promised him to give a lamp to him and his sons forever. 20 In his days Edom revolted against Judah’s authority, and made a king over themselves. 21 So Joram went to Zair, and all his chariots with him. Then he rose by night and attacked the Edomites who had surrounded him and the captains of the chariots; and the troops fled to their tents. 22 Thus Edom has been in revolt against Judah’s authority to this day. And Libnah revolted at that time. 23 Now the rest of the acts of Joram, and all that he did, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah? 24 So Joram rested with his fathers, and was buried with his fathers in the City of David. Then Ahaziah his son reigned in his place.
Ahaziah Reigns in Judah
25 In the twelfth year of Joram the son of Ahab, king of Israel, Ahaziah the son of Jehoram, king of Judah, began to reign. 26 Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri, king of Israel. 27 And he walked in the way of the house of Ahab, and did evil in the sight of the Lord, like the house of Ahab, for he was the son-in-law of the house of Ahab. 28 Now he went with Joram the son of Ahab to war against Hazael king of Syria at Ramoth Gilead; and the Syrians wounded Joram. 29 Then King Joram went back to Jezreel to recover from the wounds which the Syrians had inflicted on him at Ramah, when he fought against Hazael king of Syria. And Ahaziah the son of Jehoram, king of Judah, went down to see Joram the son of Ahab in Jezreel, because he was sick.

Dear God, we can’t fully understand your radical, unmerited love for us. We can only kneel in thankful awe and humility. Help us to be like children in your presence, and grant us the faith to be disciples who fully love you in word and deed. Help us to seek your will and to listen for your voice. We pray to be yours in spirit and in truth. Thank you for wisdom that we can stake our life on. Help us always to turn to you for guidance or comfort, trusting that you will answer. Amen.

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: http://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply