Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-01-2018, 05:55 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - July

July 1: Consider your vulnerabilities--those places in you that can be exploited. You must protect yourself to keep others from taking unrighteous advantage of you. You can do this by hiding yourself in Me, says the Lord. When you live in the Spirit, you will have the necessary discernment to see trouble before it comes. Ephesians 6:13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2018, 05:23 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 2: Do not worry about the days ahead. You will get overwhelmed when you think about the challenges you face. But, if you take it one day at a time and do what that day requires, you will fulfill all that I have set before you. And, know that I will give you the strength and the help that you need, says the Lord. Matthew 6:33-34 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
Old 07-03-2018, 05:23 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 3: Set a goal for yourself to know Me more intimately, says the Lord, for I am available to you. Then, take time every day, one day at a time to come into My presence. You will be surprised at how much easier life becomes for you as you move forward with wisdom and divine direction. Jeremiah 29:13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:15 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4: I will make a way where there seems to be no way. And, I will shine a light on the path before you so that you do not stumble or fall. Allow Me to be your partner in life and trust that I will open and shut doors appropriately, says the Lord. You have not been this way before so you will need My wisdom and guidance. It is My will that you prosper in all that you do. 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
Old 07-05-2018, 02:49 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5: Come and present your problems and dilemmas to Me, says the Lord. When you do not know what to do, I will give you wisdom and solutions to resolve difficult situations. But, again, you must come to Me; connect with Me. I will heighten your discernment and cause you to be inspired to do what is right. Do not be afraid or dismayed. I am with you. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:35 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 6: There is a shift in your spiritual atmosphere, which will allow you to overcome hindrances that have slowed down or even stopped your progress. You will now be able to extricate yourself from what has seemed to be an endless wait for breakthrough. Get ready! Psalms 42:11 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:34 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7: To all of you who have made sacrifices for the sake of others, I tell you that I see your sacrifice and I count it as holy and righteous, says the Lord. What you have given up will be multiplied back to you in the time of harvest. Great will be your reward. And, to those who have taken advantage of the kindness of others you have already received your reward. Matthew 16:27 "For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works."
Old 07-08-2018, 06:31 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 8: Be quiet. It is in your best interest to stop worrying and fretting and start putting your trust in Me. For, I will show you the way and be with you on the journey. Be sensitive to My leading, and do not rely on your own thoughts and desires. I know what is best for you, says the Lord. Have faith! Psalm 5:11-12 But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:20 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 9: Do not lose momentum. You can take advantage of opportunities that are presented to you, and in some cases you can create your own opportunities. Keep your eyes wide open so that you do not miss what I am doing on your behalf, says the Lord. The spiritual implications far outweigh natural potential as you continue to focus on the everlasting Kingdom. Revelation 3:8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name."
Old 07-10-2018, 05:15 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 10: Finding the flow of My Spirit is like finding a fresh stream. It will move and refresh you. When you find that spiritual flow you will be able to stay on track with what I am doing in your life. Then, you can stay on task. Seek Me for direction in doing My will, for I will indeed show you the way to be the best version of yourself that you can be, says the Lord. Proverbs 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:57 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 11: For you who desire to do My will and follow My lead, you are positioned to make changes that will serve you well. Do not be afraid to take big steps as you proceed on the path that I have prepared. I have gone before you to make a way that will both amaze and delight the heart of those who are obedient and faithful to serve Me, says the Lord. Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:39 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12: Prepare to make adjustments in your course of action. Things are not always as they seem, and you must be flexible in order to fulfill your ultimate intentions and stay in the flow of the Spirit. Optimize your efforts through your willingness and ability to make modifications, says the Lord. I will give you wisdom. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:31 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 13: Refuse to allow unusual circumstances to dump you down into negative emotions. Take the time to get quiet and regain perspective. It is easy to get overwhelmed when you have to deal with things you do not fully understand. But, this is also an opportunity to do some much needed internal work and to grow spiritually. Trust Me to lead you through this maze, says the Lord. Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Post New ThreadReply