Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2014, 09:51 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24

May I go in peace, with God and with his other children, and may we love one another as Christ taught us. May I follow the example of good men of old, and may God comfort and help me and all who believe in Him, both in this world and in the world which is to come. Amen.

Heavenly Father, You are the Lord of my life. You made my spirit the candle of the Lord that searches out my innermost being, and I submit to the Holy Spirit who searches my heart and He knows your will for my life. Everything is exposed to your Word, and I submit to the constant ministry of transformation by the Holy Spirit. Thank You for healing all my hurts, fulfilling all my needs and for helping me process and resolve all issues perfectly with the Word of God. I choose this day to submit to your Lordship and declare with confidence: my God reigns over my life! Amen

“A Prayer For Patience In Waiting”

Father, it is during times of discouragement or bewilderment that I find myself more attentive to Your instruction. My heart is more absorbing of the truths You want to convey when I walk in obedience and leave the results to You. Help me to always remember that You are the Teacher and I am the student. I welcome the wisdom of the Master to guide me into all truths, and sustain me in the moments of silence and waiting. Amen.

Lord our God, we lift our hearts to you, our help in every need. You do so much for us even in difficult times, letting us always see your light and giving us your help in the many things you want us to bear in your strength, O Almighty God. In the end you will help our age come to your light. Through your great mercy let us receive your Word. Bless it within our hearts, and help us to serve you everywhere we go and in everything we are allowed to do. Amen.

“A Prayer For Trust In The Time Of Trouble”

Jesus, I consider the multitude of hymns based upon Your Holy Word reminding me that You are present in the midst of my personal troubles. Edward Mote describes those times when it seems You’re hidden from our grasp, “When darkness hides His lovely face, I rest on His unchanging grace.” Sometimes the darkness of our ongoing struggles casts a shadow over Almighty God who works on our behalf even when He seems to be hidden from our sight. I know, in my heart of hearts, that You don’t disregard my need, so I will trust You as I call upon Your name in prayer. I am confident that You hear my plea. I have assurance that You will strengthen me in my weariness and empower me in my weakness. So I’ll continue to look to You for all my needs this day. In Your name, Jesus, I commit those things that concern me so that I won’t let them eat at me and become the things that worry or trouble me. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply