Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Spiritual Recovery

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #1
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Default Balanced

Quote:
Say yes

Say yes to all that is. Say yes, and let your energy flow in a positive, useful direction.
Fighting against what already exists is foolish. Accept that things are as they are, and you gain the power to determine what they will become.

Say yes to this moment that is now. Be fully present, and you are fully effective.

Would you like to be more accepting of those around you and of the positive possibilities available to you? Say yes, and it is so.

The disappointments, excuses and self-imposed limitations need no longer hold you back. Say yes to your highest and most meaningful vision of what life can be.

Say yes to all that life sends your way. And in each moment you'll find great value.

-- Ralph Marston
Always loved this. I had to learn to say no, but found myself needing balance, because some things needed a YES answer.

Because I could say NO, I did, and got quite pleased with myself. Then I found that there were also some YES things that I needed for myself as well. Again the Serenity Prayer, the wisdom to know the difference.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply