Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-13-2020, 11:15 AM   #931
dani87

Icon15

Glad I can be here. Grateful for today and grateful for another day clean and sober. I'm celebrating 22 months of sobriety on the 15th and my life couldn't be more beautiful.
dani87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2020, 06:58 PM   #932
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi dani, So very glad to have you join us here. Congratulations on your sober time. I hope you will continue to come and share with us here.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:35 AM   #933
Rosey the Riveter

Default Hi everyone

Hello, I'm Rose and I'm an alcoholic. Sober date is October 21, 2011. Found this through another AA friend.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:47 AM   #934
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Rose, It is so great to have you join us. Please make yourself at home here. We also have a forum on the board here that some of us use to check in daily with each other here https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8 . Please feel free to check in with us there us. Congratulations on your sober time! I look forward to hearing more from you. Please keep coming and sharing with us. Have a great day!
Old 10-12-2020, 09:37 AM   #935
timod123

Default Hi there

Greeting from Milford, PA. I am getting out of treatment in 2 weeks after another relapse. I am grateful to be alive and on this forum.
Thank you
Love Tim
timod123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to timod123 For Sharing:
Old 10-13-2020, 06:09 AM   #936
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Tim, So glad to have you join us here. Please look around and make yourself at home. Please also feel free to let us know if you need help with anything. I look forward to hearing more from you. Keep coming back and sharing with us. I hope you have a great day!
Old 10-14-2020, 10:55 AM   #937
LindaS
Acceptance is the answer

Default So glad I found this forum

I found this forum when I searched online for the daily "Language of Letting Go" reading, since I didn't have my book with me. I've been sober since May 22, 2018, and am a grateful AA member.
LindaS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LindaS For Sharing:
Old 10-14-2020, 04:32 PM   #938
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Linda, It is great having you join us here. I look forward to you sharing more with us. Keep coming back.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:57 AM   #939
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome to the newcomers. I haven't been here for a long time like one, but I know it is home.

Please keep coming so you don't have to come back. Please come and be a part of our journey.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 06:39 AM   #940
Lin

I have been a member here for a long time...just not posted in a while. I know Joann and BW from another site.

I am in KY. I have been a member of alanon and acoa for about 28 or so years. I still attend alanon every week even tho right now we are doing it by zoom.

I stopped in today to see if anybody heard from Joann in the last few days. The last I heard she was supposed to go home from the hospital and I am not so sure she was medically ready.

Stay Safe!

LIN
Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 03:43 AM   #941
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hey Lin, It is great hearing from you. That was the last I heard from Jo also was that she was going home on the 16th. Please continue prayer for her. I hope you have a great Monday!
Old 01-23-2021, 11:47 PM   #942
Joseph

Default Aloha

Live in Hawaii...completed 90 day treatment in Las Vegas...free at last
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 03:41 AM   #943
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Joseph, I am glad to have you join us here. I look forward to hearing more from you. Please keep coming and sharing with us. Have a great day!
Old 04-01-2021, 09:12 AM   #944
JulesCO

Default Hello from Colorado

Greetings! My name is Julie and I live in Colorado. Been sober for 7 years and 5 months. I have been stopping by for the Daily Recovery Readings for quite some time now, thought I would join the forums to hear experience, strength, and hope.
JulesCO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JulesCO For Sharing:
Old 04-01-2021, 09:28 AM   #945
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hey Julie, It is so great to have you join us here. Congratulations on your sober time! I am glad that you like the readings. I hope you will continue to come and share with us. Have a great day!
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply