Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-16-2020, 05:14 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 16: In a vision I saw someone looking through a magnifying glass, and I realized that it represented a position of focus without peripheral distractions. And, I heard the Lord say, "I want you to focus on things of importance without being distracted by things that the enemy will use to divide and conquer. Your eternal perspective is vital to a successful outcome in your current situation." Proverbs 4:27 Do not turn to the right or the left; remove your foot from evil.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2020, 03:53 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 17: God showed me a man who left his city, crossed a desert and began to climb a high mountain. I believe that choosing to live in the Spirit will require putting our natural affinities behind and enduring the seeming dryness of separation before finding life in the Spirit. The mountain represents the Kingdom of God. It is a journey that we all must make. Isaiah 2:2 Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:53 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 18: Many of you are overwhelmed with life's circumstances, and stress has overtaken you. Do not be afraid. I will lead you to a high place in the spirit where you can see yourself more objectively and make the necessary adjustments to fulfill divine destiny. Be willing to let go of those things that create needless tension, says the Lord. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:35 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 19: Seek Me for wisdom to live in the moment. You cannot live in the past nor speculate with precision about the future. You will either be overcome with regret or live in a fantasy about what is coming. Your optimal position is to do your best to stay present and connected spiritually with Me, says the Lord. Do not worry! Proverbs 2:10-11 When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, discretion will preserve you; understanding will keep you.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:03 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 20: Beloved, your life has been characterized by what seems like a low tide. However, the metaphorical tide has changed direction and the water is beginning to rise. You are entering a season of favor and change, says the Lord. Stay flexible and roll with the ever-moving tide of the Spirit. Stay close. Deuteronomy 8:7 "For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, that flow out of valleys and hills."
Old 02-21-2020, 07:59 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 21: Leave your disappointments behind and set your heart and mind on higher things. Begin to recount your blessings and be thankful. Everybody makes mistakes, but you cannot allow negative feelings and regrets to define you. Rather be defined by your relationship with Me and the things I have done for you, says the Lord. Rise above the darkness and live in the light of My love. Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:03 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 22: Beloved, position yourself in righteousness to be under the banner of grace. To do this you must be honest with yourself and make the necessary adjustments so that there is nothing between you and Me. Integrity and incorruptibility are the requirements for this positioning, says the Lord. Psalm 84:11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
Old 02-23-2020, 02:46 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 23: Your feelings of being displaced are hard to shake, but as soon as you come into divine order and get in the flow of My Spirit, you will feel right at home. Refuse to allow lingering regrets and condemnation to plunge you into darkness. As soon as you leave the past behind and move forward, you will see that you are all right, says the Lord. Psalm 27:13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:24 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 24: In a dream I kept going back to my childhood home only to find it vacated and desolate, and it troubled me. When I awoke I heard this: "Even though there is no going back, you can build on the foundation of things that made you strong. I am the Rock from which you were hewn. I am your refuge and high tower." Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:48 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 25: It is My desire that you maintain peace regardless of the turbulence around you. Take one day at a time and focus on things eternal instead of things that are temporary. Be strong and unwavering in your commitment and faith in My kingdom, says the Lord. I am with you. Romans 4:20 He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:34 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 26: Many of you are still in a time of fluctuation as you deal with difficult circumstances. And you long for predictable and pleasant days. You cannot do anything about external situations that bring anxiety and discontent, but you can do something about your internal condition. You must find that place of unity with Me where you can rest in tranquility, says the Lord. Psalm 4:8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Old 02-27-2020, 02:00 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27: I call you forth to demonstrate My character and nature in all interactions with others. This will take forethought and self-control, but it is the only way that you can be My representative on the earth, says the Lord. You can accomplish what I have set before you through the Holy Spirit abiding in you and in no other way. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old 02-28-2020, 03:46 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 28: Take a break and separate yourself from the things that cause fear or worry. Think about things that bring hope and bolster your faith, says the Lord. In this way you will access strength and better health. Learn to live in the moment as you stay present with Me. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Old 02-29-2020, 03:14 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 29: Refuse to allow your faith to be diminished by circumstances. Fear and doubt will create unbelief and keep you from receiving what you need. Rise up in the realm of the Spirit and let your faith soar so that you can access what I have already provided, says the Lord. Romans 5:2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Post New ThreadReply