Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-16-2021, 05:40 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 16: Make every effort to establish yourself in closer relationship to Me. Proceed in such a way that your life cycles are always moving upward to greater spiritual heights. Choose to extend beyond where you are and reach to achieve all that is good and righteous while deliberately refusing the temptations of your flesh. This time will either be marked by extraordinary growth in the Spirit, or stagnation and loss of what you have gained thus far. Be wise in your choices. Matthew 12:33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2021, 05:13 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 17: To be My ambassador you must prepare to always spread love and kindness. When you make a determination to do that, you will experience internal adjustments and find a softening of your heart towards others regardless of what they do or don't do. Then, you will reap a harvest of love and kindness from those around you. 2 Corinthians 9:6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
Old 02-18-2021, 05:09 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 18: It is time to become aware of your unconscious bias. Pay attention to thoughts that just pop up that categorize people and assign a value either above or below where you think you are. My love is the same for all people regardless of race, gender or stature. I do not look at your outward appearance or worldly achievements, I only see your spirit and your heart. John 15:12 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you."
Old 02-19-2021, 06:02 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 19: When you find yourself in crisis, come to Me. I am your very present help in times of trouble. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. I am your firm foundation on which you stand unmoved by temporary conditions. Find your strength and stability in Me, I will not let you down. Trust. Psalm 62:5-8 My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah
Old 02-20-2021, 06:05 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 20: You will be judged by how you treat others. You live in a world of division and contention because people judge one another by their own standards. Prejudice prevails when you believe that where you are and what you have physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, religiously, politically, or ideologically is superior. But I say to you that when you stand before My judgment seat, none of that will matter. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Old 02-21-2021, 06:41 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 21: I am taking you up to a high place in the spiritual realm so that you can see with clarity what I require of you before you can move beyond the things that have hindered your walk with Me in the Spirit. And, when you see and understand the work of the enemy against you, the power to overcome will be present with you. Behold, I give you power over all the works of the devil, says the Lord. Luke 10:19 19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
Old 02-22-2021, 06:08 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 22: Stand solidly on the spiritual ground that I have made available to you. Refuse to be moved by the winds of change and the hardships that follow. Seek to be filled to overflowing with My Spirit and receive the gifts that I have provided. You can be more and do more than you think. 1 Corinthians 12:8-10 To one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
Old 02-23-2021, 04:33 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 23: Your fight to stay even is actually an effort in progression because you are not going backwards. It is worth all of the thought and energy you expend to right yourself. This is not a time when you should give up the fight. To do so would mean certain defeat. Stand strong and unwavering in these uncertain times. Romans 4:20-22 He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform. And therefore "it was accounted to him for righteousness."
Old 02-24-2021, 05:06 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 24: I have prepared a path before you. It is a path that you can safely follow to fulfill My purposes regardless of the dangers and roadblocks. I will take you by a way that you have not known and show you things you have not seen. It is a solitary path of faith to accomplish what I have given you to do. Go forth in My power and strength. I am with you. Psalm 71:16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:18 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 25: I will continue to equip you to do My work and to lift up those around you. That also means that I have given you the ability to overcome adversity, the work of the enemy, and your own flesh responses. Pay attention to what you say to others and do your best to control your impulse to whine in an effort to gain sympathy. Let your requests come before Me alone, and I will give you wisdom and the kind of help that will actually make a difference.
Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Old 02-26-2021, 05:33 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 26: If you wish to be treated with kindness and respect, you must first respect others and be kind. You can't receive what you don't give. It is time for you to look deep inside to see your motivations and attitudes for what they are. Whatever seeds you sow will be multiplied back to you. An honest assessment of your behavior will produce changes that will serve you well. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Old 02-27-2021, 06:03 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27: I woke up this morning knowing how unworthy I am to be in the Kingdom of God and that because of my sin, Jesus shed His blood on the Cross and died for me, and I wept remembering the plan of redemption. He said: No one can come to the Father except through Me. There is nothing in the natural realm that you can do apart from Me that will earn the right of eternal life. I am the only way, and I have sent the Holy Spirit to live in you if you will make a place for Him. John 3:16-17 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
Old 02-28-2021, 05:07 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 28: In a vision I saw a family of mountain goats living on a steep, rugged cliff as though the terrain was level ground. They were jumping from one crag to another effortlessly with sure-footedness. And, I heard the Lord say that this is a type of what it is to live and move in spiritual high places, where the supernatural becomes as natural as breathing. He has given us the ability to expertly navigate the difficulties of our lives by the power of His Spirit. Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Post New ThreadReply