View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 11:18 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default I am one with God

Inner Peace
I am completely and divinely loved.

At times I have longed for a hug or some other physical representation of God’s love. This longing seems to come from deep within my heart. Today I know to turn within to feel divine love. Instead of relying on others, I rely on God.

I feel inner peace every time I pray. I go to my inner sanctuary and find comfort in times of worry or stress. I turn to that place now. I relax and breathe deeply. In this moment, I experience my oneness with God. I inhale, breathing in the cleansing, freeing breath of Spirit. I am renewed. I am calm. I am at peace.

I emerge from prayer with a profound sense of being loved. I am never alone. Nothing can disturb my peace of mind because I am one with God.
As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God.–Psalm 42:1

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links