View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 08:47 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Secure in God’s loving presence

Protected
I am secure in God’s loving presence.

Being in my own home, where I am surrounded by my own things and the people and pets I love, gives me a sense of security. Yet anywhere I go, I can feel protected because I am secure in God’s loving presence.

Although I cannot visibly see God’s presence surrounding me, I know I am divinely protected. With God as my ever-present guide, I do not fear anything or anyone. I am serene and confident because God is with me. I am never alone. This awareness brings me true peace and comfort.

If I find myself facing a possibly dangerous situation, I remain calm. I have the strength and clarity of thought to recognize and accept what I need to do to stay safe. I am secure in God’s loving presence.
But you, O Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, and the one who lifts up my head.—Psalm 3:3

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links