Thread: Responsibility
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 06:30 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Responsibility

Responsibility
I am responsible for the good in my life.

I have a responsibility to myself and others to be true to who I am. I am love. I am light. I am generosity. I am power. I am all things good because I am one with God.

At times, I may feel inadequate or burdened by regret. If so, I take responsibility to live from the truth of my birthright. I am made of the love of God. Nothing can prevent me from being true to the presence and power of God in me. I move forward undaunted, with courage and faith.

I set an example for others, as I am upright and sincere in my words and actions. As I let my inner light shine, as I act in love, I show the world my truth and demonstrate the power of accepting responsibility for myself.
The steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting … to those who keep his covenant and remember to do his commandments.—Psalm 103:17, 18

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links