View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 10:04 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Transform Your Thinking

Today’s Scripture
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind...” (Romans 12:2, NASB)

Transform Your Thinking

Your life will move in the direction of your most dominant thoughts. You can choose to think according the world’s system or according to God’s system. The world’s system says, “Look out for number one...do whatever you can to get ahead...make yourself happy.” But in God’s system, it’s just the opposite. You find happiness and blessing by serving and putting others first.

God doesn’t want us to have an attitude that is self-centered, jealous or greedy. He knows that those attitudes end in destruction. God wants us to live a blessed and prosperous life, and that’s why Scripture tells us to renew our minds or transform our thinking. We have to make sure our thoughts are the same as God’s thoughts. Just like a computer, whatever you allow into your mind is what will come out in your attitude and actions. The more you meditate on God’s Word, the more you will transform your thinking to be like God’s thinking. Choose today to focus on His Word and allow your mind to be renewed. Transform your thoughts and experience His blessing!
A Prayer for Today
“Father, today I submit to You all that I am. I ask that You renew my mind as I meditate on Your word. Transform me into Your image in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links