Thread: Let Go, Let God
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 09:38 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Let Go, Let God

Let Go, Let God
I am one with the presence of God that fills me and guides me.

My mind has tremendous power. With it, I formulate thoughts and perceptions that shape my everyday experiences. Yet sometimes I may spend too much time thinking instead of simply being.

Jesus taught us the importance of going apart for a while to rest and connect with God. I breathe and simply “be.” I cease my constant mental and physical activity. I stop doubting, stressing, or worrying. As I let go of the concerns of the day, I relax, and let God fill my heart, mind, and soul.

By letting go, I give my mind a rest and my heart full attention. I think less and experience more. I relax and breathe deeply. I let go and trust God. I am renewed and at peace.
Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.—Philippians 4:6

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links