View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 09:31 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Gaining Strength

Gaining Strength

Thought for the Day

"During the times when your mind or body tire and make you feel as if you just cannot go on any longer, know that God has given you the strength to continue, to take that one more step, to push ahead towards all of His blessings that wait before you."

Today's Word

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:8-10 NIV)

Today's Prayer

Heavenly Father, let me draw on your strength so I may move through the difficult times that may come my way. When my body and mind tire, let me walk with you so that I will not stop moving forward. When I feel like giving up, I ask that you lift me up. Amen

The Whisper Of God
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links