View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 06:12 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 12

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

Hebrews 13:16 (NLT) And don't forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.

Thought: Look around. Opportunities are everywhere.

In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

...but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. —John 4:14

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. — Matthew 5:7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote