View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:02 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27

John 12:26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

"Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 1:2

Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Proverbs 4:26

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! - Isaiah 65:24

Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. – 1 Chronicles 29:11

The Lord gives his own reward for doing good. 1 Samuel 26:23

Humble yourselves before God. Resist the Devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. —1 John 3:18
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote