View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 05:41 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 8

(20) Now it was reported to Him, “Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, wanting to see You”. (21) But answering He said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who are hearing the word of God and doing it”. Luke 8:20-21

John 12:26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

"I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears." Psalms 34:4

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:3–5

Let the words of Christ, in all their richness, live in your hearts and make you wise. Colossians 3:16

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 2:25 (NLT): Once you were wandering like lost sheep. But now you have turned to your Shepherd, the Guardian of your souls.

Today’s Thought: Isn’t it wonderful to know that God guards our soul? This doesn’t mean we will not have trials. It does mean, however, that we have someone to lean on when life gets almost unbearable. He will never leave nor forsake you (see John 14:16) and will never put on you more then you can bear.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for guarding my soul & never leaving my. I pray that You help me put my full trust in You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. — 1 Peter 2:12

Romans 10:9-10 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote