View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 07:26 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 4

Be silent before God. Ask that your ears may be unblocked to hear him.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." Psalms 100:4

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Proverbs 18:10, NKJV "The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe."

And he said, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:14, RSV

Dear Father in heaven, we thank you for guiding us on all our ways with power from on high. We thank you that again and again you have led us through the darkness on a path of light. Looking back, we cannot be thankful enough. May our hearts turn to you and be filled with quiet certainty in all we are still awaiting. Remember us and remember the many who lie under heavy bondage. Let the time come when you will bring a great deliverance to those who are in darkness. Then we can find meaning for our lives in all that happens, knowing that you have been faithful in everything. You have done more than we asked, more than we can understand. Amen.

Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. - 2 Chronicles 7:14

Psalm 55:22 — Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. —James 1:5
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote