View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default I am ready to welcome the new!

Welcome!
I am ready to welcome the new!

Today I honor what has been and welcome what is to come. I give thanks for the year that is ending, for all my experiences, and the growth of my soul. I am ready to say goodbye to past events, the challenges that strengthened my faith, and the blissful moments that made me whole.

I create a personal ceremony for letting go. I imagine myself as a sacred vessel from which I pour out the past. With each gentle breath, I release everything to God. Reverently, I let go. I feel lighter in mind, body, and soul. I rest in the holy emptiness, trusting Spirit to fill it with Divine Love. On the threshold of a new beginning, I am ready to welcome new growth.

I am cleansed, refreshed, and optimistic. I am grateful and open to God’s good.
I am about to create new heavens ... a new earth; the former things shall not be remembered.—Isaiah 65:17

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links