View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default One with Spirit, I am comforted

Comfort
One with Spirit, I am comforted.

God’s love is the soothing salve that relieves my pain. Any wounds of mind, body, or spirit are healed by the presence of God. Even if I feel grief or suffering, I know I am not alone. I need only turn my attention to the Presence within me.

Whatever happens in my life, God provides what I need—wisdom, strength, and support. I am gently eased through this situation one moment at a time. The presence of God reassures me that I am safe and secure.

God is present in every breath I breathe and every beat of my heart. No thought or experience can ever separate us. One with Spirit, I am comforted at depth.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea.—Psalm 46:1-2

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links