View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 09:04 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

Psalm 18:30-32 30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. 31 For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? 32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble. — Matthew 6:34

Hebrews 4:16 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Arise, LORD! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless. Psalm 10:12

1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Philippians 3:7-8 – But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you." (Psalm 55:22)

He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward him for what he has done. — Proverbs 19:17

Ephesians 5:1-2 Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Psalms 25:9 9 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote