View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 06:17 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 22

Prayer of Surrender

Lord, I surrender to you my past, present and future problems, habits, character defects, attitudes, livelihood, resources, finances, occupation and all my relationships. I give you my health, disabilities, physical appearance, home, family and friendships.

Lord, I ask you to control over every aspect of my life. I surrender to you all my hurt, pain, worry, anxiety and fear, and I ask you to wash me clean. I release everything into your compassionate care. Please speak to me clearly, Lord. Open my ears to hear your voice. Open my heart to commune with you more deeply.

Lord, shut the doors that need to be shut and open the doors that need to be opened. Set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life.
Amen

~ Abe and Stacey, 21st August 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Thought

When we were drinking, we used to worry about the future.

Worrying is terrible mental punishment. What's going to become of me? Where will I end up? In the gutter or the sanitarium? We can see ourselves slipping, getting worse and worse, and we wonder what the finish will be. Sometimes we get so discouraged in thinking about the future that we toy with the idea of suicide.

So ............

In A.A. have I stopped worrying about the future?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Contemplation

Releasing

Let fears slip away. Release any negative, limiting, or self-defeating beliefs buried in your subconscious too. These beliefs may be about life, love, or yourself. Beliefs create reality.

Let go. From as deep within as your fears, resentments, and negative beliefs are stored, let them all go. Let the belief or feeling surface. Accept it; surrender to it. Feel the discomfort or unrest. Then let it go. Let new beliefs replace the old. Let peace and joy and love replace fear.

Give yourself and your body permission to let go of fears, resentments, and negative beliefs. Release that which is no longer useful. Trust that you are being healed and prepared for receiving what is good.

Just for today, God help me become willing to let go of old beliefs and feelings that may be hurting me. Gently take them from me and replace them with new beliefs and feelings. I do deserve the best life and love has to offer. Help me believe that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Release From Fear

The problem of resolving fear has two aspects. We shall have to try for all the freedom from fear that is possible for us to attain. Then we shall need to find both the courage and grace to deal constructively with whatever fears remain.

As Bill Sees It Page 61

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Quote

"I will remember to turn to the program to help maintain my peace and serenity, especially through the bad times." ~ Rhonda Crawford
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: