Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16364)

bluidkiti 01-05-2019 06:22 AM

The Trumpet

January 5: It is time for My people to rise up and receive the fullness of that which I have promised in My word. For, the signs of covenant promise have been given and they are coming to My people. And, with the flashing light of My right hand I will be with you and I will motivate you and I will move you in the fullness of this season. It is My purpose for you to go higher. It is My purpose for you to have complete victory over every situation and over every circumstance that the enemy will bring against you. Now is the time to make the choice; now is the time to make the decision. Will you walk in victory or will you allow yourself to be a victim? Choose this day whom you will serve and follow Me on the road to triumph.

bluidkiti 01-07-2019 06:13 AM

January 7: Rise up now and establish yourself in faith. Do this because the scriptures tell you how to receive from Me!
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
I will most certainly reward your efforts to establish yourself in faith. Forget the past and move into this new season in and by faith!
Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

bluidkiti 01-12-2019 06:47 AM

January 12: Believe and receive. Step out in a place of faith that brings victory. I will do exceedingly and abundantly above all that you can imagine. No one will be left out of this process. You are about to enter the season of victory in all areas of your life. The windows of heaven will open and pour out the blessings of this season upon you, and you will know My love in a new way. Please remember that you can press into the vitality of My presence and receive healing in your body, spirit and mind. For, this is a time when you will see the demonstration of the Kingdom of Heaven, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 01-14-2019 05:38 AM

January 14: This year will be a glorious time for My people if they guard their hearts with all diligence. Establish a watch over your lives and fight the good fight. This is a year in which multiple blessings are available, so position yourselves to receive them. Extraordinary times are before you, so do not lose heart. Renew your faith and begin again!

bluidkiti 01-19-2019 05:46 AM

January 19: Get up! Get up and go! Move towards the finish line. This race will take you through the process of your destiny so that you will understand it in ways that you have not known before. Enjoy the victories along the way, and become a mighty warrior!

bluidkiti 01-21-2019 05:52 AM

January 21: You must believe My love for you. Learn to live in and be empowered by My love. My love will sustain you in troubled times. My love will strengthen you when Satan comes against you. Learn to live in the power of My love! My love will provide a covering of protection for you. Wear My love and be victorious, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 01-26-2019 06:51 AM

January 26: Beyond all of your expectations; beyond all that you can understand; beyond all that you can know--this is how I choose to bless My children in ways you cannot even perceive. Rise up, My people, and cast off doubt. Remove double mindedness. Respond in faith to that which I have spoken and receive the blessing of this season in a glorious and unique way, for I call you this day to be blessed, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 01-28-2019 06:12 AM

January 28: Guard My promises and keep them fresh. Do not allow the liar and thief to take them from you. Stay focused on My word, for it will keep you strong in Me and in the power of My might. Ephesians 6:10-11 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

bluidkiti 02-02-2019 07:33 AM

February 2: Let the journey begin. I have identified for you the way in which you should walk. I’ve spoken to you ears so that you could hear. Now you must allow your spirit to respond and react. My great desire for you is to walk on My pathway in this season. Enjoy the journey and see My mighty work. Let My glory come down, let My wisdom come, and you shall indeed abound in the promise of all I have spoken, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 02-04-2019 07:14 AM

February 4: If you desire to be blessed in this time of abundance, you must do the work. Seek Me until I am found, and I will help you, says the Lord. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

bluidkiti 02-09-2019 06:25 AM

February 9: It is important in this season, My children, that you believe; that you come to a place of faith in My word and in My promises, and that you put all unbelief out. For your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and unbelief should not be found in your house. Your house belongs to Me, and I bring the power of faith to bear in your life. Therefore, I say again, defeat all unbelief. Make it your life's work in this season that you will not allow it to question My word or to overshadow and steal My promises. I say believe, for all things are possible to the one who believes. All things may be received by the one who believes. Be that one in this season; one with Me. And, may it be said in your heart that I no longer live by the measurement of my own faith, but I now live by the faith of the Son of God, who has given Himself for me.

bluidkiti 02-12-2019 06:57 AM

February 11: If you truly want to be connected to Me in this season, you must fight the good fight of faith. The enemy comes to steal My promise from you; don’t let him. Refuse his lies, and establish yourself in My truth. John 10:10 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”

bluidkiti 02-16-2019 06:38 AM

February 16: You have heard Me, and you have listened. Now make that dynamic connection with Me that you so desire. It is by faith that you do so. All you must do is believe My word and position yourself to receive that which I am doing this day, in this hour, in this very minute. For, I have come to connect you to My life, to My power, to My joy, to My peace, so that you may know Me, fellowship with Me, and truly walk with Me, says the Lord. Today is a day of new beginnings for you, if you so choose.

bluidkiti 02-18-2019 05:43 AM

February 18: Stand in the truth of who you are in Me, says the Lord. Satan is a liar and he will lie to you either directly or indirectly by finding someone to do it for him. If you receive these accusations about yourself, you will condemn yourself and be without My power. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

bluidkiti 02-23-2019 06:36 AM

February 23: You are indeed children of light. So, walk in the light. Walk in the power of the light, and darkness will not overcome you. Walk in such a way that you see the glorious light of My presence and allow it to become your light that will illuminate the path before you. And, then you can walk on that path with great comfort, joy and peace because you know that it is a path of victory. It will bring you into the fullness of My purpose and My blessings, says the Lord. Be children of the light.