Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30913)

bluidkiti 06-01-2023 06:10 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June

June 1: As much as you would like to, you cannot hold on to the things of the past. Memories are one thing, but not letting go is another. Life is made up of changes from one day to the next. Spiritual growth comes from change. Set your heart to move with the flow of My Spirit and grow, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-02-2023 06:40 AM

June 2: There are things you keep putting off that you do not necessarily want to do. But, you need to remind yourself that not everything that is necessary is pleasant or delightful. It is time to buckle down; take yourself by the scruff of the neck and the seat of your pants and do what needs to be done. Procrastination never yields results. It is a trap. Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, which, having no captain, overseer or ruler, provides her supplies in the summer, and gathers her food in the harvest.

bluidkiti 06-03-2023 06:54 AM

June 3: You are on the path of discovery that will reveal more completely who you are and what you are destined to do. There are things you have not known about yourself that you must understand before you can advance spiritually and naturally. Take the time and make an effort to spend time in My presence so that you can gain the insight and revelation you crave. I will show you wonders in the heavens and reveal realities on the earth that will expand your knowledge and vision, says the Lord. Mark 4:22 For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.

bluidkiti 06-04-2023 07:42 AM

June 4: Be flexible. You do not know what the future holds, but be ready and willing to go with the flow of change and growth with no speculation or predictions. Take each day as it comes, and do the best you can with what you are given and with what you are given to do. Seek wisdom deliberately and consistently, and it will be given to you. You are not alone in your journey; I am with you always, says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

bluidkiti 06-05-2023 05:54 AM

June 5: Maintain the ground you have gained, and refuse to get discouraged or give up. You are being transformed into a better version of yourself one day at a time, and you will look back on these days with wonder and gratitude for what you have learned. Proceed with the grace offered you by the Holy Spirit with a thankful heart. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

bluidkiti 06-06-2023 05:18 AM

June 6: Settle into a routine that is more comfortable and efficient than what you are used to. The changes will be subtle and simple, but will yield great rewards. It will be like a good house cleaning by getting rid of things that are no longer useful to you. Enjoy the freedom that comes with being unencumbered. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

bluidkiti 06-07-2023 06:27 AM

June 7: There is no need to entertain stress; it does not help. Set yourself to purposefully and calmly work through the issues of life without fear or agitation. I will give you the wisdom necessary to deal with difficult problems, and I will show you the way to satisfaction, says the Lord. But, you must calm down and pragmatically assess your situation. You are stronger than you think. Psalm 56:11 In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

bluidkiti 06-08-2023 05:42 AM

June 8: You know the difference between light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, walking in the Spirit or fulfilling the lusts of the flesh. But, it is one thing to know the difference and another to live in the light of doing what is good and right. I am calling you to a higher plateau of greater accountability to righteousness. You are a representative of Almighty God on the earth. 2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.

bluidkiti 06-09-2023 06:43 AM

June 9: It is time for you do rise up out of the dead ashes of the past and make this day reflect hope and strength. Your reflection on past failures and of not measuring up must end today. You can do nothing to change what was or has been, but you can make every effort to be free from condemnation today. Turn your attention to Me, says the Lord, look to Me for direction. I will show you the way. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

bluidkiti 06-10-2023 05:19 AM

June 10: Check yourself to see what is holding you back from taking the next step. Fear of failure is not an option if you are going to fulfill your purpose in life. Examine your real reason for any lack of progression. Remember that you are not doing what you do alone; I am your present help in times of uncertainty, says the Lord. Lean on Me and allow Me to give guidance and direction. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

bluidkiti 06-11-2023 06:25 AM

June 11: Live in Me! Never depart from My presence. Relationship does not consist of having a brief, one-sided conversation in prayer once a day or once a week and then going about your life in the flesh. You can say that you Love Me and that you belong to Me, but the proof of that declaration is in the depth of your life in the Spirit, says the Lord. Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

bluidkiti 06-12-2023 06:07 AM

June 12: Look for the simple answers to the things you do not understand. You have a tendency to make things more complex and harder than they really are. Take the time to think through what you do know before you consider what you do not know, and then you proceed. What you are looking for is within your reach, but you must be calm enough to see it. Psalm 131:2 Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me.

bluidkiti 06-13-2023 06:27 AM

June 13: Break through the barriers that have held you back from being the best version of yourself you can be. It is time to rise above the mundane and take your rightful position in the realm of the spirit. Do not accept limitations of your strength or abilities. I will empower you to do all that I have called you to do and all that I have called you to be. Be strong and resolute, says the Lord. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

bluidkiti 06-14-2023 06:27 AM

June 14: I am the Lord who heals you and brings you through trials and tribulation. Do not discount your prayers or think that they just go into thin air. I see you and hear you, and I am with you. Let your faith in Me soar like an eagle, and do not be afraid of your circumstances. Draw closer to Me now than you ever have, and I will give you wisdom and direct your steps. I am your source of life and strength. Come to Me, says the Lord. Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him.

bluidkiti 06-15-2023 06:30 AM

June 15: Times of transition can be unsettling, so you need to establish yourself on the solid spiritual foundation of your connection to Me, says the Lord. Lean on Me and trust Me to give you the wisdom you need to take the next step in your process. Never doubt the reality of My presence and My care for you. I hold you in the palm of My hand, says the Lord. Psalm 139:8-10 If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.