Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30913)

bluidkiti 06-16-2023 05:49 AM

June 16: When you get worn out and become disheartened, set aside your fears and worries and come to Me to be refreshed and renewed. I am your place of security and your safe haven. I will provide shelter from the storms and bring peace to your soul, says the Lord. Come to Me and take your rest. Deuteronomy 33:26-27 There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, Who rides the heavens to help you, and in His excellency on the clouds. The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, Destroy!

bluidkiti 06-17-2023 06:49 AM

June 17: Those things you have been uncertain about will begin to become clear as you seek truth. Spiritual reality is your course and clarity is your aim. Your heart is willing to do what is right for you. Be aware and consider the factors that will affect you, and push what you know to the logical conclusion in theory before you actually proceed. Put your trust in Me that I will never leave you nor forsake you; I am with you always. Isaiah 42:16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.

bluidkiti 06-18-2023 06:04 AM

June 18: I will bring light to the shadowy areas of your life, those places that you justify as not being so terrible because what you are doing in the shadows is not as bad as what other people you know are doing. The light will reveal those areas for what they are so that you can make better choices, says the Lord. Be righteous! Job 12:22 He uncovers the deep things out of darkness, and brings the shadow of death to light.

bluidkiti 06-19-2023 06:36 AM

June 19: Change is sometimes very difficult to navigate, but in this season you will be forced at times to leave the past behind and move forward. It will be easier if you embrace what is without regret of what was. It is a time to be flexible and move with the flow of grace. 1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

bluidkiti 06-20-2023 06:15 AM

June 20: The spiritual bell has rung to announce the beginning of a new era. Did you hear it? Old things have passed away and the door to a new phase of existence has opened. You will begin to see and understand the subtle changes that are taking place. Go with the flow of My Spirit in moving into the reality of a new day, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

bluidkiti 06-21-2023 06:39 AM

June 21: When you are in the throes of change draw near to Me, says the Lord. Refuse the urge to hang on to the past or get stuck in redundant thinking. Change presents opportunities to grow spiritually and to depend on Me for wisdom, direction and strength. So, come! Seek to be refreshed and renewed in My presence. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit..

bluidkiti 06-22-2023 06:37 AM

June 22: Like the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind, when you find yourself in turmoil and chaos, speak to your soul, and say: Peace; be still. Make every effort to quiet your thoughts and emotions and come into rest. Release your worry and fear and have find the place of faith in your heart to know that this too shall pass. Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

bluidkiti 06-23-2023 06:00 AM

June 23: Be courageous in times of affliction. Even though you are being tested, you have not been forsaken. Keep your vision clear as you stay on the path prepared for you. Exercise your faith to receive the strength you need to endure. You are not alone! Hebrews 12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.

bluidkiti 06-24-2023 07:09 AM

June 24: Choose your words and responses carefully. They can either be a soothing ointment or a sharp sword that pierces the heart. Bring your frustrations to Me, says the Lord, instead of using them as a weapon that corrupts those around you. Maintain a pure heart and an upright spirit. Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.

bluidkiti 06-25-2023 05:58 AM

June 25: Consider your vulnerabilities--those places in you that can be exploited. You must protect yourself to keep others from taking unrighteous advantage of you. You can do this by hiding yourself in Me, says the Lord. When you walk in the Spirit, you will have the necessary discernment to see trouble before it comes. Romans 8:5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.

bluidkiti 06-26-2023 06:29 AM

June 26: Stand strong in the power of My grace. I am leading the way into the next phase of your existence, says the Lord. Do not be alarmed or afraid of the changes that you must make in this season. I am with you to give wisdom and guidance as you progress. Rest firmly in the knowledge of who you are in Me and be unwavering in the faith. Romans 5:1-2 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

bluidkiti 06-27-2023 06:42 AM

June 27: You are on the threshold of a new beginning. A series of events will prepare you, one step at a time, for what is coming. You will not miss it. You are ending the season of transition and entering a season of preparation. Hope will be your ally. Psalm 42:11 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.

bluidkiti 06-28-2023 06:35 AM

June 28: I speak to those who have plans for the future, and you think you are ready to step into your dream. But, it is like building a house before the foundation has been laid. The structure will not stand. You must do the hard work of preparation first and be sure that your foundation is secure. Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.

bluidkiti 06-29-2023 06:01 AM

June 29: I will give you the wisdom to surmount long-standing problems. The solution will be a departure from what you thought it would be, but you can trust Me to show you a more perfect way. Come into My rest where you can listen and receive revelation, says the Lord.Psalm 131:2 Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, Like a weaned child with his mother; Like a weaned child is my soul within me.

bluidkiti 06-30-2023 05:50 AM

June 30: Take the time to remember who you are in Me, says the Lord. Establish yourself again on the firm foundation of faith and redemption, and refuse to be swayed by circumstances. I have called you to walk and live in the Spirit where you can find peace and clarity and where your strength of purpose will shine like the noon day sun. Isaiah 60:1-2: Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.